Swifty

Re: Swifty

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 1st, 2010, 8:44 pm

Aww! I never knew of him!
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Postby shadowdream » August 1st, 2010, 10:02 pm

aww, I've never heard of Swifty, he's cute.
Kimya-->Image<--Thanks to Taki/Simba
My DA--> http://shadowdream-kaoru.deviantart.com
shadowdream

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Postby Cdot » August 2nd, 2010, 6:05 am

Swifty is cool
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 6th, 2010, 8:51 pm

it would be cool if Swifty did appear a least in one of the TLK stories
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby c3po » August 6th, 2010, 8:55 pm

swifty is awsome character.
by pk091
c3po

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2010, 9:04 pm

[quote="Akril"]As several posts in this thread say, Swifty appears in a French magazine.

EDIT: Sorry, I spoke too soon. There is an English version of the story, but as far as I know, nobody's posted scans of it anywhere. However, I found this little summary of Swifty's story from one of Tima's pictures, though:

[quote]So, Simba T&P are drinking out of a river and they see a young cheetah on the opposite bank.

the cheetah starts acting like a braggart and saying is the fastest animal ever. Simba gets p***ed off and Faster starts mocking Pumbaa and Timon because they're fat/small and can't run as fast as he can. Simba wants to hit Faster but the cheetah is too fast and laughs at him. Then he pushes Pumbaa in the water.

then Simba dares Faster to make a race with T&P and himself. T&P and simba practice running for a while. Timon is moaning and saying he hates running. Simba says that if Timon does not run faster hyenas will eat him (I found that threat funny).

In the afternoon, they meet for the race. Pumbaa warns them that a storm is about to break but Simba and Faster act like idiots and don't listen to him.

T&P and Simba starts arguing but Simba goes all "I'm not afraid of anything duuuh".

so Simba says "ok there is a cave in the distance, we go there and come back".

They start running. Faster outruns them easily and T&P are far behind.

Suddenly a flash of lightning hits the ground. T&P give up and look for a shelter and Simba gives up too even if he said two minutes before "I want to wiiiiin".

Faster reaches the cave but just as he was about to come back another flash of lightning hits the ground and grass starts burning so Faster can't go out of the cave.

Faster shouts "help" but nobody hears him. Then the storm moves away and Simba and co hear him after all and try to help him but they can't because of the fire. Simba asks Pumbaa to throw rocks into the river to make it overflow.

During this time, Simba had climbed up the rocks of the cave and found a hole in them. He put his tail in the hole and asked Faster to grab it. But Faster only manages to make Simba fall in the cave (this idea was stupid IMO, did Simba think that he would manage to pull faster out???)

anyway the river overflows and puts the fire out. When T&P look into the cave they see Simba and Faster lying on the ground with eyes closed and think they're dead! But no, they're just sleeping because you know a fire is not that terrible. Just take a nap and burn happily.

So now they're friends and it's the end. [/quote][/quote]

Thanks a lot for posting that summary, Akril! It`s great to know more about the story, eventhough it doesn`t teach us anything about Swifty aside from the fact that he likes to brag. :P

That last sentence about the fire made me laugh. "just take a nap and burn happily."
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Cdot » September 26th, 2010, 1:21 am

Swifty is one cool cheetah , i just wish i knew more about him.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby c3po » September 26th, 2010, 5:56 am

same here.and swifty is an awesome cheetah.
by pk091
c3po

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby Simbadacub » September 26th, 2010, 5:59 am

we get the picture lol..
Simbadacub

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2010, 1:22 pm

Lovable design.. I wish we had the comic. :(
KopsTheTerminator

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters