Kopa

Re: Kopa

Postby FlipMode » December 28th, 2010, 5:54 pm

Because it is the point of a discussion, no one's opinions effect anyone really but that does not mean there is no discussion on the matter. It is called a debate, the point of a forum (or rather one of the points) is to discuss things, now you can not discuss things if no one is allowed to disagree with anyone.
How boring would politics be if no one was allowed to argue against anyone else , simply because their opinion does not effect them?

It is nice to explore both sides of the argument, of course something is YOUR opinion, it is not like you are going to be posting anyone else's after all. Like I said, it just needs to be done more maturely in this case.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 28th, 2010, 5:58 pm

lol @ Flip/whoever else argument :3

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby FlipMode » December 28th, 2010, 6:00 pm

LoL @ Snow's faiceeeee :P
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Jiirani » December 28th, 2010, 6:06 pm

I see what your saying x3 The arguments are interesting to read, tbh xD I suppose arguments are going to happen no matter what anyway, in the end xD

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby SuperBabySimba » December 28th, 2010, 6:49 pm

[quote="Simbadacub"]stop posting your opinion over and over when someone else has one different to yourself. Just because YOU believe something, doesn't mean you should try to force it onto everyone else, even if you have 'facts', let them believe what they want.[/quote]

On this, I must admit, I personally could tone down as in not comment on those 'I believe Kopa is canon' posts unless they downright claim that their belief is accurate, because without the claim, the post indeed has nothing wrong about it. The downright believing Kopa is canon, despite of knowing that he isn't, is just something I can't understand. Because the common concept of 'believing something' is 'genuinely thinking something is true' which seems impossible in my eyes when the said believer knows that the something isn't true. But then again, I don't need to understand. So, I promise I will no longer comment on 'I believe Kopa is canon' comments, unless they in some way claim their belief to be a fact and no one else has yet corrected the inaccurate information. (:

But as far as I recall, 99% of the times I have posted my opinion or the facts on the canon issues, have been normal discussion: as in it has been either my first post on the topic or in an answer to a question directed at me, or in what is evidently a two-sided debate started by the person who asked the question, such as the one with QueenVitani yesterday in another topic. So, I'm really not as bad as it may seem at the first quick look. ;]

FlipMode, I'm sorry I used the button without waiting for downright a permission from you - I pretty much assumed that since it is a graphic, you published it and didn't forbid its use, you meant it may be used with appropriate credits. Which, I think was indeed the case.

Jiirani, thank you. Because I either don't appreciate being publicly accused a thief without the case being looked into first in private... But I understand that sometimes we may over-react when it's about seeing our creative work used uncredited.

But for the future, people, take a breath first and contact the supposed thief by PM first - and for myself, I hope people take note of how I always credit someone for the graphics I use - heck, I credit even myself when I use my own graphics. Hence, I obviously do not mean to steal but make efforts to credit the artist up to my best knowledge.

And Jiirani, thank you for the permission. Because I really love that button Flip made, for the joke it is, and for the humorous way it puts the facts in. I will go an add you to the credits right now. :)
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » December 29th, 2010, 1:02 am

[quote="dariusgib"]i allways pictured adult Kopa to look like this
Image[/quote]

That`s lovely! I could definatly picture Adult Kopa with a brown mane.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Chumvikingpride » December 29th, 2010, 1:06 am

It is equally beautiful,kopa!!<3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Pixie » January 11th, 2011, 6:26 am

Kopa Shmopa. Kiara is better to me because she has a personality/voice/story.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby atouchofgrace » January 11th, 2011, 11:41 am

Not to be mean but Kopa sure gets a lot of attention even though he's just a book character.
Were the books even released outside of the USA?
Because in my country, unless you're a really die-hard TLK fan, you don't even know about him and TLK is very popular here, trust me. It was huge when it came out because it was the first Disney movie dubbed in European Portuguese and famous portuguese actors provided the voices.
I don't know a single TLK portuguese fan who knows Kopa. Even my sister who is a Disney nut didn't know who he was.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby crystally » January 11th, 2011, 2:14 pm

I believe even in the US no one knows Kopa unless they're a BIG TLK fan.
crystally

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters