Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Re: Shenzi, Banzai, Ed

Postby c3po » August 3rd, 2010, 9:32 pm

the hyenas are very funny.
by pk091
c3po

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Postby CrazyNuka » August 4th, 2010, 7:58 am

Agreed they are super funny! xD Shenzi face is priceless before the stampede scene.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2010, 9:05 pm

^ I know, right? I always laugh so hard at that! ---> :epicshenziface:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby CrazyNuka » August 11th, 2010, 9:50 am

LOL! I know it was hilarious! Shenzi's face before the stampede is one of the hyena's funniest moments in the movie xD! They are my favorite un lion characters of TLK. I find them so cute.
:excitedhyenas:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 17th, 2010, 5:01 pm

I love the birdie boiler scene. Priceless!
TheRoguePrince

Postby Amy43 » August 17th, 2010, 6:37 pm

I love them! They are soo funny! :crazy2: :ed: :edangry: :edexcited: :edsmile: :epicshenziface: :horrifiedoutsiders: :horrifiedoutsiders2: :omg4: :upset3: :crazy: :shenzismile: :salute: :lol2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 17th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Ed is especially awesome.
TheRoguePrince

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 26th, 2010, 11:00 pm

many like Ed, I prefer Shenzi
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 27th, 2010, 12:33 am

Shenzi is the head honcho, but Ed is highly perceptive despite his verbal block.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Lauren » September 26th, 2010, 9:19 pm

Usually when antagonists have evil minons helping them, you see them as little treats but these trio of silly hyneas are hilarious minons! I can't believe that at the end of the movie, they accutally do all of the physical "killing" at Scar b/c he betrayed them when he was trying to protect himself from Simba by saying that it was their fault for starting the stampede and they got angry at him.
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters