Ask Zazu

Re: Ask Zazu

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 2nd, 2011, 5:50 pm

Why wouldn't I beg?!

*grapps Zazu* why don't you take a seat right here? *puts Zazu in birdie boiler*
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 2nd, 2011, 6:09 pm

*pokes you in the eye* Ha! *flys on, Natalies shoulder*
What the hell! Why are you sitting on me you pest!?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 2nd, 2011, 6:10 pm

Because I can :P

----

Why are you annoying people, Zira?
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 2nd, 2011, 6:15 pm

Im not Zira!
*pokes QS Eye* Why you poked her eye!?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 2nd, 2011, 6:17 pm

Because she thought I was Zira!

----

Can we put you into a circus? OW!!! *pokes my eye AGAIN!!!!* CAN I PUT YOU IN A HOSPITAL YA LITTLE....
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 2nd, 2011, 6:19 pm

zazu - No! Im bad bird!
ME- Poor QS... *heals eyes* better? Now zazu WHY WONT U STOP POKING!!!

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 2nd, 2011, 6:20 pm

Because I hate dah human race >=D

----

*pokes eye again* WHY DON'T YOU STOP POKING?!?!?!?!!?! -_0
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 2nd, 2011, 6:22 pm

Cause im bad!
*puts zazu in boiler* AnyLast words???

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 2nd, 2011, 6:23 pm

Uh, yes. Long live the King! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

----

How does it feel to be boiled? :evil:
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 2nd, 2011, 7:56 pm

kinda wie.... aAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Why do like poking???

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters