Kiara

Re: Kiara

Postby Nyasi » June 8th, 2011, 9:40 pm

Yah! :lol: Rafiki, Kiara needs to grow up a bit. XD
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Whitelionesseyes » June 9th, 2011, 12:35 am

I love the part where Kovu says to her "We are one" and she realizes they have to go back; For me it shows wisdom from her.
Last edited by Whitelionesseyes on June 25th, 2011, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby millaindie » June 17th, 2011, 12:21 pm

I don't know, but I have always liked her best. She was kind of badass in the end saying "we are One" and made the Outlanders be a part of the Pridelanders.
millaindie
LION KING 4<3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Water Jewel

Nickname(s): Amanda, Mandy, Selenia, Anne-Lise Winter, Emily
Pride Points: 2

Postby Whitelionesseyes » June 25th, 2011, 12:05 am

Kiara is a fun character and I love her very much. :innocent:
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes

Postby jelle » July 3rd, 2011, 7:58 pm

me likes Kiara loves the scene with her and Kovu as cubs
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby Whitelionesseyes » July 11th, 2011, 8:30 pm

I love that scene too and the way she acts. : )

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
Whitelionesseyes

Postby Methane » July 12th, 2011, 7:53 am

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]Yeah, I really think that kinda ruined the meaning of the original movie :/ The original movie was about Simba facing his responsibilities. SP kinda teaches the opposite, which is wrong IMO. Kiara never faced her own responsibilities, she always had it her own way. Rafiki, smack her with da stick! :lol:[/quote]
So what would happen if she used their way and believed that the war is imminent like everyone else did? After the duel, they still would be vengeful, and would be fighting each other, maybe just until they somehow acquire that another weapon Kiara had prepared for them. She had her own way, but whatever the circumstances could be, only she did think of a recipe to (maybe temporary) truce. And there are two possible ways: either it comes, or the war is endless. :oops:

I think it's good she tries to experiment. Experiments are useful.
Methane
Virtualler.

Nickname(s): Vrex[plorer], Entro[pifier]
Pride Points: 0

Postby Whitelionesseyes » July 16th, 2011, 10:12 pm

I agree^^. Kiara definetly has a unique way of doing things. :)

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
Whitelionesseyes

Postby havick » August 23rd, 2011, 6:33 am

[quote="Schindler"]I think she is an ok character, and I like her, but I think it's mainly because of Kovu. So, without Kovu, she would be pretty worthless to me.[/quote]

all this he say ;)
havick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Havick
Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » August 26th, 2011, 7:25 am

I love Kiara, she paid close attention to what she was tough, even if she didn't exactly understand how what she learned worked. and let's face it trying to stop a war takes wisdom and courage. It was also very brave of her to intercept Zira when she attacked Simba.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters