Ask Zira!

Re: Ask Zira!

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 5:52 pm

I'm a witch..
-
Liar! Accio! *summons a griffin higher then Zira* Zira, any last words?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 17th, 2011, 6:10 pm

yeas... Sectum sempra *griffin dies from savage cuts*

( lol lets keep on toppic before Moka or someone else notices us again XDXDXD )

*writes I.Am.Dumb. on a paper and gives it to Zira* can you spell out what you read on it?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 6:11 pm

(lol, kay.)
I... Am Dumb!? Who wrote this junk!?
-
Are you smart?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 17th, 2011, 6:12 pm

OF COURSE I AM! now, who wrote this?!

that would be me....
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 6:15 pm

U snofab!
-
Where you learned that???

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 17th, 2011, 6:50 pm

from Scar!

do you love pickles?
SlayerOfLight

Postby iluvnala » March 20th, 2011, 9:27 am

they are so DISGUSTING
when you told simba "if you need your pound of flesh" and pushed kovu towards him were you gonna let simba eat him or something???
iluvnala

Nickname(s): nalagirl
Pride Points: 0

Postby SlayerOfLight » March 20th, 2011, 12:31 pm

wasn't that obvious

have you already made some friends with fishes or other water animals on the bothem of the river?
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 27th, 2011, 10:52 am

No. They ate me -__-
---
How much is 2+2?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Thegeni99 » March 28th, 2011, 11:36 pm

Umm...4 you idiot
========
So when Nuka let out his weakness, Scar immediately recognized he couldn't be king, and you approved?
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters