Ask Sarabi (new)

Re: Ask Sarabi (new)

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 7:23 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]Where do non-royalty go then when they die? ^^[/quote]

very good question. I would imagine they go the same place as the Kings and Queens, but like the Queens, have no reason to show themselves to those who are still living. Why should they simply die while royalty lives forever? ^^ I'm sure Mufasa would know for sure. If he ever speaks to me again I'll be sure to ask him ;)

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby KiarasMate » April 25th, 2010, 7:27 am

Thanks Sassy. :)

If there was one thing you could change about your son Simba, either physically or psychologically, what would it be and why? ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 7:29 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]Thanks Sassy. :)

If there was one thing you could change about your son Simba, either physically or psychologically, what would it be and why? ^^[/quote]

I'm not sure if anything needs to be changed ^^ but if I had the choice, I think I'd make him less overprotective of Kiara. He simple loves her but he does take it a bit too far ;)

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby PrincessKiara » April 25th, 2010, 2:19 pm

What do you think of Nala?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 2:23 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]What do you think of Nala?[/quote]

She's quite fit to be Queen, in my opinion, and a wonderful mate for my son. She's grown quite a lot from the reckless cub she used to be.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby PrincessKiara » April 25th, 2010, 2:30 pm

lol OK.

So you think she was reckless as a cub?
What did you think of Simba going to the Elephant Graveyard? Did you scold him for it when he returned home with Mufasa that night?
PrincessKiara

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 2:33 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]lol OK.

So you think she was reckless as a cub?
What did you think of Simba going to the Elephant Graveyard? Did you scold him for it when he returned home with Mufasa that night?[/quote]

No ^^ Mufasa taught him the lesson he needed to learn. I also didn't want to spoil the good mood they were both in when they came home. Turns out it's a good thing I didn't... :(

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby PrincessKiara » April 25th, 2010, 2:43 pm

Too true. :(

How old were you when you fell in love with Mufasa?
PrincessKiara

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 2:47 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Too true. :(

How old were you when you fell in love with Mufasa?[/quote]

To be quite honest, the first time he stood up to that nasty Taka, which was when we were only cubs.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby PrincessKiara » April 25th, 2010, 2:56 pm

Ah I see, young love. :heart:

How did you feel when you became Queen? Did you feel a lot of pressure, was it hard?
PrincessKiara

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters