Tama

Re: Tama

Postby Nadra » August 9th, 2009, 4:22 pm

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]umm i didnt know about Tama really o.o[/quote]
Yeah, she's not very well known... I guess it's because she's pretty new character.
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:28 pm

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]umm i didnt know about Tama really o.o[/quote]

Why don't you go and read the comics? They are on the main site, you'll find them in ''The LIon King'' menu. They are in the gallery. :)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Yumacub » August 9th, 2009, 11:54 pm

She has a boy chest! ^^ lol But she's a tom-boy...(to me anyways..)
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Simba » August 10th, 2009, 12:12 am

I consider her a tomboy too ;) cause I'm a tomboy, Vitani's a tomboy, and there has to be another out there :lol:

but technically the way their underfur is doesn't determine gender. I think Disney just didn't realize what a tendency they had to do all their lionesses with underfur that extended onto the neck, sometimes connecting with the jaw coloration on some, and did Tama the way they wanted. plus I think they based Tama off an old clip of a random female cub on TLK2 Active Play game, and that cub's fur ends at the chest.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Nadra » August 10th, 2009, 3:52 pm

[quote="Simba"]
plus I think they based Tama off an old clip of a random female cub on TLK2 Active Play game, and that cub's fur ends at the chest.[/quote]
That cub might be a male as well. It's hard to tell. But I like to think it's a female.
Nadra

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 11th, 2009, 8:30 am

She has to. Most boys don't like those kind of places :P
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nadra » August 11th, 2009, 9:34 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]She has to. Most boys don't like those kind of places :P[/quote]
Maybe you're right. :lol:
Nadra

Postby LilTiger » August 11th, 2009, 9:37 pm

[quote="Nadra"][quote="Kopa23"]She has to. Most boys don't like those kind of places :P[/quote]
Maybe you're right. :lol:[/quote]
Yeah, maybe. :lol: But still, do you think that one of those cubs is Tama?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Nadra » August 11th, 2009, 9:43 pm

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="Nadra"][quote="Kopa23"]She has to. Most boys don't like those kind of places :P[/quote]
Maybe you're right. :lol:[/quote]
Yeah, maybe. :lol: But still, do you think that one of those cubs is Tama?[/quote]
Tama? In the game? She wouldn't be a cub anymore. :P But I like to think that the female cub is Tama's daughter.
Nadra

Postby LilTiger » August 11th, 2009, 9:45 pm

That's what I meant
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters