48%
Unsure
6%
No, Vitani's father is someone else.(w
45%

Total votes : 62

Re: Is Vitani Scar's daughter?

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 17th, 2010, 5:31 pm

Vitani is more akin to Nuka than Kovu, besides, Kovu is definately not Scar's son.
TheRoguePrince

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 19th, 2010, 10:12 pm

I think she might be, but for sure I believe Nuka is Scar's son.
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Postby Amy43 » August 20th, 2010, 4:27 am

I sort of believe that Vitani is Scar’s daughter. I do believe that both Nuka and Vitani look like the cubs of Scar and Zira. I have a couple big questions! Was Scar alive long enough to be the father of both Nuka AND Vitani?? If he was, wouldn’t there be more of an age difference between Vitani, Kovu, and Kiara? And also, since Vitani and Kovu appear to be the same age, wouldn’t they be in the same litter? That wouldn’t make sense, because we already know that Scar is not Kovu’s father. If Scar is Vitani’s father, wouldn’t that mean that Zira is not Kovu’s mother, and we don’t know who either of his parents are? I’m a little confused!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby PrinceTaka » August 20th, 2010, 4:16 pm

I don't really see any reason why Vitani's father would anyone else but Scar. About the "blue eyes discussion" I have to say that blue eyes are recessive and both parents have to have the genes for it and pass them on, if not both pass their blue-eye-genes on the dominant genes (brown) will win. So Scar with green eyes also has genes for blue eyes and also Zira has genes for blue eyes. But if both would have blue eyes, Vitani would also have blue eyes, unless there would be some mutation in her genes.

I know it's like this in the real life but why not also in TLK? :/
PrinceTaka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Kianga » August 20th, 2010, 4:17 pm

In my theory at least, Kovu and Vitani are twins since they appear to be the same age in the movie. Since Scar is not Kovu's father, he wouldn't be Vitani's father either.
Kianga

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby AdAstrα » August 20th, 2010, 4:28 pm

I'm not sure..I also think Vitani appeared to be the same age as Kovu =/
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Nadra » August 20th, 2010, 9:08 pm

[quote="Amy43"]I sort of believe that Vitani is Scar’s daughter. I do believe that both Nuka and Vitani look like the cubs of Scar and Zira. I have a couple big questions! Was Scar alive long enough to be the father of both Nuka AND Vitani?? If he was, wouldn’t there be more of an age difference between Vitani, Kovu, and Kiara? [/quote]
I guess so. Or maybe Zira's pregnancy was extra long (and Kovu & Vitani were small for their age). :P

[quote="Amy43"]And also, since Vitani and Kovu appear to be the same age, wouldn’t they be in the same litter? That wouldn’t make sense, because we already know that Scar is not Kovu’s father. If Scar is Vitani’s father, wouldn’t that mean that Zira is not Kovu’s mother, and we don’t know who either of his parents are? I’m a little confused![/quote]
Even human twins can have different fathers, so why not lion twins too?
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby QueenRalexia » August 20th, 2010, 9:29 pm

I think that Vitani's father is most likely Scar, I also think she was born in the Pridelands probably during Scar's Reign and exiled soon after Simba returned. But thats just my opinion :)
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby Kianga » August 20th, 2010, 10:04 pm

[quote="Nadra"]
Even human twins can have different fathers, so why not lion twins too?[/quote]

Wow didn't realize that could happen.
Kianga

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby Amy43 » August 20th, 2010, 10:43 pm

[quote="Kianga"][quote="Nadra"]
Even human twins can have different fathers, so why not lion twins too?[/quote]

Wow didn't realize that could happen.[/quote]
Neither did I! Could it be possible? But i'm still not sure if Scar was alive long enough. Maybe he was.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies