When was Simba a rabbit

Re: When was Simba a rabbit

Postby atouchofgrace » December 5th, 2010, 3:26 am

[quote="5150"]It's like making Rafiki temporarily into an elephant.[/quote]
Everything is possible with Rafiki, trust me...

^^ :roll: *sigh*
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Pixie » December 5th, 2010, 7:34 am

Just because he jumps doesnt mean hes a rabbit
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby 5150 » December 5th, 2010, 8:46 am

[quote="Pixielicious"]Just because he jumps doesnt mean hes a rabbit[/quote]

:)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

has a gash

Nickname(s): Smokey, Smoke, Smokes
Pride Points: 0

Postby Simbadacub » December 5th, 2010, 8:58 am

[quote="Pixielicious"]Just because he jumps doesnt mean hes a rabbit[/quote]

Exactly. :nehneh:
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 5th, 2010, 9:41 am

@Flipmode

Yes, but the title's very misleading as well. He was basicaly asking when Simba was a rabbit. No offence, Dariusgib, but you don't need to point out every little detail and every single flaw in the film. It gets annoying after a time; just point out things that are super out-of-the-ordinary, not something almost everybody on here knows.
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Pixie » December 5th, 2010, 9:50 am

[quote="xLilacVixenx"] No offence, Dariusgib, but you don't need to point out every little detail and every single flaw in the film. It gets annoying after a time; just point out things that are super out-of-the-ordinary, not something almost everybody on here knows. [/quote]

I agree, Lilac
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby dariusgib » December 5th, 2010, 10:24 am

ok note taken. also stop going on about the ttlte im just trying to make it clever i just though it would of been really boring had i just put Simba hops
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby Annie » December 5th, 2010, 10:30 am

He literally just jumped. It's not bad animation.
I've seen cats, dogs, horses and yepp, rabbits do that move. I think any 4 legged animal can do that move (So long as they can jump...elephants can't jump)

My dog does that allllll the time when we play.

As for the noise, he just said "Wow!"
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby FlipMode » December 5th, 2010, 11:47 am

[quote="xLilacVixenx"]@Flipmode

Yes, but the title's very misleading as well. He was basicaly asking when Simba was a rabbit.
[/quote]

The title is misleading I can give you that, but it is not a question, as there is no question mark. And also the TITLE says that, but the post (if you read it), does not. Like I said, simalie. But as per usual someone goes in here flaming simply as someone has posted something that makes their beloved film not perfect :-0.

[quote]No offence, Dariusgib, but you don't need to point out every little detail and every single flaw in the film. It gets annoying after a time;[/quote]
Now that I can agree with, however people are entitled to their opinions, if your opinion is that no one else can have an opinion if it's different from yours then I totally respect that, but it's not a good attitude for a forum, which is about community (my opinion and please feel free to disregard it).
There's a way to disagree respectfully, you even did so in the quote above, but posting things like *facepalm* or fail, or other over-used internet memes is not it.

[quote]just point out things that are super out-of-the-ordinary, not something almost everybody on here knows.[/quote]

And what about the people (like me) who never notice little things like this, does that somehow make me less of a member or something?
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 5th, 2010, 12:07 pm

No, I didn't say that little things didn't mean anything, I'm just saying that things that are sort of obvious don't necessarily need to be posted. Yes, I agree about opinons; in fact, I try as best I can to respect people's opinions since my family hates mine. However, this was a misunderstanding and if you want to discuss this more, please pm me or talk in the chatroom about it.
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies