Had anybody noticed this?

Re: Had anybody noticed this?

Postby cubbykovu » October 7th, 2010, 6:34 pm

I haff noticed befur that they were on top of pride rock that is why simba could se the WHOLE kingdom
cubbykovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): CK, Cub
Pride Points: 3

Postby SophieCub » October 7th, 2010, 6:38 pm

yeah i always see them
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Simbaholikov » October 7th, 2010, 6:39 pm

Hehe, yeah i've always seen them up there. :)
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arani » October 11th, 2010, 9:57 pm

xD great catch! I didn't see it!
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Pixie » October 12th, 2010, 11:31 am

Yep saw it. :P
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby PrincessKiara » October 13th, 2010, 7:49 pm

Yes, I have noticed that before. It must have been a steep climb.. They`re way high up! *shudders* I would never dare go that high, I`d just get dizzy and fall off Pride Rock, lol.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby FlipMode » October 17th, 2010, 7:39 pm

LoL cool, I always got the idea that they were on the bit of Pride Rock that lays flat (I.E the bit Simba walks darmaticaly over at the end)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Amy43 » November 6th, 2010, 3:26 am

I never noticed that! I always thought they were sitting on the lower rock. How did they get up there?? :-o
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Lauren » November 6th, 2010, 3:31 am

wow! I never realized that before! I wonder how long it must have tooken Muffy and Simba to get all the way up to that rock?!
Lauren

Postby Pixie » November 6th, 2010, 11:21 am

The same amount of time it took Simba and Scar to at the end of the film. I think that's there Scar fell from, but around the back.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies