Who is Zazu referring to...?

Re: Who is Zazu referring to...?

Postby Misiziri » December 4th, 2011, 1:29 am

Do they have to be so specific on everything in a movie? :lol: I'm sure it was just some of his siblings or something. Aren't those birds known for being kind of noisy?
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Regulus » December 4th, 2011, 2:20 am

his parents-in-law :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Panthera Arohanui » December 4th, 2011, 4:44 am

Like everyone here said, definitely annoying rellies. I think most, if not all, people can definitely relate to Zazu there. I definitely have one of those in my family! :P

OT: I just have to say, I LOVE your signature, Regulus! :lol:
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Luna the Lioness » April 7th, 2012, 10:51 am

I agree with WindAnnWise. That line makes me to grab a paper and a pencil and sketch out those annoying relatives... :D Maybe one day I'll do it! ;)
Image Image
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby OwnerOfAllGames » April 7th, 2012, 11:28 am

Random relatives that we've never heard about from the movies OR the books? I thought Zazu's only living relative was his mother.. :O
- So prepare, for a glorious future!
- Be prepared for the prized Golden Age!
(We've got friends in high places, we hold all the aces!)
- So don't try and ruffle my gauge.
OwnerOfAllGames
The Veteran.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Victory is ours, men! Turn the cannons on them!

Nickname(s): Scar, Owner
Pride Points: 2

Postby Luna the Lioness » April 7th, 2012, 1:17 pm

[quote="OwnerOfAllGames"]Random relatives that we've never heard about from the movies OR the books? I thought Zazu's only living relative was his mother.. :O[/quote]
Well, I think from the movie... But it wasn't mentioned he has relatives. I mean, Zazu said: "There is one in every family, sire. Two in mine, actually, and they always manage to ruin special occassions." I hope this line explaines it! :D
Image Image
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby wolfishgirl » April 12th, 2012, 6:36 pm

Zazu has a mother??? I just thought that he was made out of the dead carcass of a hyena to annoy me... thanks for ruining my fantasy people!
Spoiler: show
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby TheLionPrince » April 12th, 2012, 9:54 pm

[quote="Misiziri"]Do they have to be so specific on everything in a movie? :lol: I'm sure it was just some of his siblings or something. Aren't those birds known for being kind of noisy?[/quote]

Not really, but I was wondering about who Zazu was referring. I know now, but I wanted everyone's opinion on this.

[quote="wolfishgirl"]Zazu has a mother??? I just thought that he was made out of the dead carcass of a hyena to annoy me... thanks for ruining my fantasy people![/quote]

Well, we're sorry, but it's true that Zazu does have a mother...at least in the book universe. Her name is Zuzu, and she appears in "A Tale of Two Brothers" from The Lion King: Six New Adventures. You can read more here.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Immortal Lioness » September 26th, 2012, 8:18 pm

No. Zazu says 'two in mine actually' as a joke. Stating he has two family members that are just as puzzling like Scar. Hinting that he has siblings too.
Immortal Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Meskhenet » November 11th, 2012, 12:09 am

To be honest I'm not sure. :innocent: Although he could be referring the other lionesses in Mufasa's pride, subjects, his family (If he has any which I strongly doubt.), or just complete outsiders who don't live in the Pride Lands. :hey8: In all due respect though, it's a very clever line and pun in "The Lion King". :cool:

P.S. Isn't Zazu's line "Two in mine actually". :oops:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies