New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Postby Misiziri » August 5th, 2011, 6:07 am

Thank you, SG! She makes so many facial expression, I could create a whole plethora of Zira smilies lol
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Maleficent » August 5th, 2011, 6:18 am

Np! I love them. :D I know, she does! I think that's one of the things that makes her such a great character, you know? The more expressions, the better!
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby TheLionQueen » August 8th, 2011, 6:35 pm

We could always use more adult Nala too. I think I might just start working on that what do you all think?
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Misiziri » August 8th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Go for it, girl, just make sure they're in HD! Want me to reccommend some HD videos to you?
Misiziri

Postby TheLionQueen » August 8th, 2011, 6:49 pm

No thanks I found some on YouTube already.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Thegeni99 » August 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm

Image :sinister:

Image :fly:

^ OH YES. >:D
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Misiziri » August 18th, 2011, 8:46 pm

^ Nice, Geni xD

Moka has been online, but he won't add any of the smilies or avatars, so :/
Misiziri

Postby Moka » August 18th, 2011, 9:50 pm

Okay, I've added a lot of them. Some of them I didn't add because they were kind of low quality. Remember to use HD screenshots and then crop them without squishing their faces. Then save them as PNG.

Also, I'm not good at naming them, I think you guys should suggest names for the ones where the maker didn't give them a name! ^__^
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Misiziri » August 18th, 2011, 9:58 pm

Thankies, Moka, I'll try and name some of them.
Misiziri

Postby changa » August 20th, 2011, 4:07 pm

So, you didn't do the ones without names? Okay, I'll see what I can do.
Image And, he can be, :uhh:
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To