Signatures

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: Signatures

Postby Azdgari » July 3rd, 2011, 9:11 am

You can go to your User Control Panel, towards the top left of your screen, then click the profile tab, then go to the side and press edit signature. If you want somebody to make a signature image for you, head over to the graphics forum and request one in on of the threads! ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby TheLionPrince » July 4th, 2011, 5:21 am

[quote="Azdgari"]You can go to your User Control Panel, towards the top left of your screen, then click the profile tab, then go to the side and press edit signature. If you want somebody to make a signature image for you, head over to the graphics forum and request one in on of the threads! ^^[/quote]

Thank you very much!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Misiziri » July 18th, 2011, 4:46 pm

Too big?
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Moka » July 18th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Nope!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Misiziri » July 18th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Awesome!
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panthera Arohanui » October 15th, 2011, 7:09 am

I'm just curious as to know why I cannot upload an image from my own computer for my signature (as long as it doesn't exceed the size limits). Can it only be from the web?
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Moka » October 15th, 2011, 8:52 am

@Mwandishi: Yes. MLK offers a free sig uploading service here: http://www.mylionking.com/sigs/

You can also use ImageShack, TinyPic, Photobucket, etc.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panthera Arohanui » October 16th, 2011, 2:55 am

Thanks, Moka! :)
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Misiziri » October 16th, 2011, 2:58 am

Dude I had no idea we had our own uploading site. That helps. Thank you Moka xD
Misiziri

Postby Renaissance » November 4th, 2011, 5:33 am

Ehhh, Moka, should there be a whole bunch of messages on a white screen when i click upload on the signature service on this site?
This is what they say:
Spoiler: show
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mlkmoka/mylionking.com/sigs/index.php on line 10: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mlkmoka/mylionking.com/sigs/index.php on line 12: opendir(../../sigs/Renaissance) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mlkmoka/mylionking.com/sigs/index.php on line 19: closedir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given

Fatal error: Class 'Upload' not found in /home/mlkmoka/mylionking.com/sigs/index.php on line 22

Any solutions?
I have a voice, and it yearns to speak out, but something keeps if from being heard.
Renaissance

I have gone, but i will return.

Nickname(s): ...Rennie, Rens, anything really
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To