MLK Gaming Clan

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

What consoles do you play ONLINE games on?

PC (or Mac)
43%
Playstation 3
33%
Xbox 360
10%
Wii
13%

Total votes : 30

MLK Gaming Clan

Postby Woeler » January 6th, 2012, 1:51 pm

I'm a gamer myself and I thought ''Why not?''. I mean, we have gamers on here. I honestly thing it would be a great idea to try and start something like this. I have been a co-admin at a gaming clan for around 5-6 months and it is hard work (especially when it has over 70 active members) and it takes a lot of effort and time to set up a fully functional gaming clan.

I'm actually not talking about clan battles or stuff like that but just a group of people who can hang out and play games at specific times during the week.

First I need to know who is actually interested. If we gather enough people and we are able to get something stable we might be able to get a new forum section, or an extra name color/usergroup (Moka?)

There are paid online games that can be played like:
- Call of Duty
- Battlefield
- WoW
- HAWX

But there are also free options like:
- Wolfteam
- DC Universe Online
- Rakion
- Team Fortress 2

(and of course add any game you like Xd)

I know that we already have a group on Steam. It was created by someone named Zoom on steam (what is your name on mlk?)

I Think I have the knowledge to actually set this up and I know a few people who have a great amount of experience on this.

So just let me know what you think of this!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Re: MLK Gaming Clan

Postby Regulus » January 6th, 2012, 9:22 pm

I'm a gamer, but I don't play any of those games. :P

I bought DCS A-10c on Steam a few days ago, and I'll probably be playing that for the next few months.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Miharuka » January 7th, 2012, 12:45 am

I only play free games on PC. :P And which are not too heavy -w-'' (since I'm on the PC of my dad becuz my own kinda sucks)
And I have some games where I can go online on on the Wii. :3
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby DGFone » January 7th, 2012, 12:58 am

I mostly play:

HAWX (on the list)
Team Fortress 2 (on the list)
Command and Conquer 3 & KW (not on the list)
and X-Plane 9. (Not on the list)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Moka » January 8th, 2012, 1:06 am

I play L4D2!

But I would play:
Terraria
maaaybe TF2 >.>
Call of Duty Whatever Newest Version is Out There
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » January 8th, 2012, 1:09 am

We have an unofficial PS3 clan already ^^ we just don't really organise events / meetings on it. Its more like "Oh X is playing Y, I will pop in, say hi and shoot him/her in the head."
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Woeler » January 8th, 2012, 1:15 am

men F this idea. Let's play monopoly!

Just kidding Xd

I will try to sort things out. If you know any gamers on mlk please spread the word!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Regulus » January 8th, 2012, 1:36 am

I'd also like to add that I'll probably be playing Starhawk and Twisted Metal for PS3 in the near future.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 9th, 2012, 6:51 pm

I wish I had someone to play games with :(
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Timba » January 9th, 2012, 7:20 pm

daaaamn just sold my ps3, and if im playing, it's all about racing games on pc :lol:
but the clan thing is good idea fo sho! :P
Thanks for the avvie Flippeh ;p
Timba

LUF YALL<3

Nickname(s): Timi
Pride Points: 6

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To