Adult board poll

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Would you like an area to discuss adult (18+) content?

Yes
42%
No
44%
Do not mind either way
14%

Total votes : 43

Adult board poll

Postby FlipMode » June 24th, 2011, 8:10 am

Vote.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Adult board poll

Postby DGFone » June 24th, 2011, 8:23 am

First!

Okay, not exactly. Third to vote, actually... But I'm glad that we got the poll started. Being able to look at numbers is much easier than having to read through an entire topic just to get a vague idea on what people's positions on having this section are.

But as a warning: I'm not going to point any fingers, especially because I assume that for the most part, people here are honest, but here it goes: If you are under 18, even if you vote in favor of having the section, it will be a very good idea for you not to try and get in. I believe that such a statement is useless (because I think that people here are honest about their age), but just in case.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Misiziri » June 24th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Vote casted.

Voted 'No.'
Last edited by Misiziri on June 25th, 2011, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Tabby » June 25th, 2011, 7:51 pm

I voted... first... How many +18 users in mlk?, a few, I gues...
So.. why a +18 forum?..

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Jiirani » June 25th, 2011, 8:05 pm

I think and 18+ forum is stupid. I think we should have an 'adult' forum for proper non-childish real life topics, but anyone can post in it, but hopefully sensibly. That way everyone can get their opinion in on current events etc. That would make it more understandable...

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Daenerys » June 25th, 2011, 8:15 pm

I voted No. I There are few 18+ members around here, I just think it would be useless.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby TheLionQueen » June 25th, 2011, 9:33 pm

Voted No it's useless and not needed this is a Lion King forum and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of "adult" websites that people can go to.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby SimbaSam » June 25th, 2011, 9:36 pm

I agree, voted no for the same reasons. Their are different places on the internet for these topics, and non of witch should be a LK forum.
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby lionman » June 25th, 2011, 9:51 pm

He-he, I think this is not the place for such things.
''Melancholy is the state of art madness. Of revelation and inspiration.

Arturo Duclos
lionman

Location: There, in some place of this savannah called planet earth.
Nickname(s): lionman,leo
Pride Points: 10

Postby Azdgari » June 26th, 2011, 5:57 pm

Don't particularly care either way. Not sure how much of that stuff I want to discuss personally but that doesn't mean other people shouldn't be able to. Assuming it doesn't harm the site in any way, why not?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To