Threads seeming to appear in the wrong place

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Threads seeming to appear in the wrong place

Postby KingKovu44 » June 13th, 2011, 10:04 pm

Hey, I just wanted to say that certain threads are looking like they're in the wrong area even though they actually aren't. I just thought I should bring it to attention.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Threads seeming to appear in the wrong place

Postby Moka » June 13th, 2011, 10:30 pm

What do you mean? Can you describe this problem a little more? And give us a link to one of these topics that are in the wrong area? :?
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKovu44 » June 13th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Well, it was one of my RP threads from the OT area that was seeming to appear in Beyond the Lion King. However, the problem seems to have fixed itself now. The only other issue is that an RP thread that I posted in today didn't show up on the front of the board.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby FlipMode » June 13th, 2011, 10:42 pm

[quote="Moka"]What do you mean? Can you describe this problem a little more? And give us a link to one of these topics that are in the wrong area? :?[/quote]

Yeah it is fixed now but I saw it too, earlier this thread - viewtopic.php?f=48&p=470588#p470588 literally duplicated itself and had a duplicate thread in Character Interaction, and people posted replies to it as well. But now it fixed itself and any posts made in duplicate threads have been added to the correct thread located in the forum it was originally in. It was just a temporary glitch, I assumed it had something to do with the MLK Bot I saw...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby KingKovu44 » June 13th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Ok, good to hear that I wasn't the only one to see it. A bot. That's something I haven't experienced here yet.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby FlipMode » June 13th, 2011, 10:46 pm

Yeah they have bots here, they mostly collect data for various search engines, like the GoogleBot for instance collects data for Google, so if you search MLK forum, you find this forum =).
MLK Bot I believe is used by Moka in fact, when testing new things out, but I might possibly be wrong about that lol =P
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Daenerys » June 13th, 2011, 10:50 pm

Huh, I saw this here and there too, glad it's fixed.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Nitro » June 13th, 2011, 11:05 pm

I saw that there too when I posted in an RP, pressed the Back to Forum button, and ended up in Character Interaction.

EDIT: The front board still hasn't been fixed. The last post area seems to be frozen.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » June 13th, 2011, 11:29 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]MLK Bot I believe is used by Moka in fact, when testing new things out, but I might possibly be wrong about that lol =P[/quote]

Yeah, I was changing some stuff. :P I have no idea how it could've done this, though. I'm just gonna stop messing with it. :ed:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKovu44 » June 13th, 2011, 11:29 pm

It's all right. The fact that it's fixed is what matters.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Return to Feedback & How-To