Chatbox

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Chatbox

Postby Moka » September 28th, 2008, 4:29 pm

Hey guys :oops:

I've been wondering...do you guys want a chatbox for the forums?

I'm not aware of any chatbox plugins for this forum software, but I will look and see if I can find one if you guys want one :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Chatbox

Postby NightmareMoon » September 28th, 2008, 9:25 pm

[quote="Moka"]Hey guys :oops:

I've been wondering...do you guys want a chatbox for the forums?

I'm not aware of any chatbox plugins for this forum software, but I will look and see if I can find one if you guys want one :)[/quote]
Why would we need one :P I don't care though.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Moka » September 29th, 2008, 6:39 am

Oh just for more personal conversations between members. I don't know maybe the member rooms are enough?
Moka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kovu42 » September 30th, 2008, 12:47 am

If you happen to run across one then it would be a nifty little addition, but I don't think there's enough to be gained by a chatbox to make you go out of your way. Although, instant chatting is always a plus.
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Moka » September 30th, 2008, 7:32 am

I guess skype works for a chatbox. At least for now!
Moka

Postby whitewolf17 » January 10th, 2009, 6:21 pm

What's skype?
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » January 10th, 2009, 6:39 pm

Its a free IM that also has free video chat. (http://skype.com/) Oh and you can call people from you computer but that costs money.
Moka

Postby whitewolf17 » January 10th, 2009, 6:41 pm

Do ya need a web cam or something to make it work? I also don't know, but it looks like microphones are needed?

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby Moka » January 10th, 2009, 6:42 pm

Only for video chat. It also has just text chat like IM.
Moka

Postby whitewolf17 » January 10th, 2009, 6:44 pm

Huh. I'll look into it.

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To