Forum Layout

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Forum Layout

Postby Moka » August 15th, 2008, 8:22 am

Hey guys, one of the hardest things an admin of a forum has to do is to figure out how to layout the forums. So I'm asking for suggestions on how to better organize the forums so its easy for newcomers and so its easy to navigate. What do you guys think? Is it easy to navigate/remember where topics are? Do you think its disorganized?

:?
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Forum Layout

Postby kovu42 » August 15th, 2008, 6:54 pm

It seems pretty well laid out to me!
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Moka » August 15th, 2008, 6:57 pm

Thanks kovu! You were here at the beginning, and you saw how I was changing stuff around like every day. Its really difficult lol
Moka

Postby Zeke » September 3rd, 2008, 10:01 pm

Just keep adding on. I've been watching for a while and the site has improved. I might not talk too much but i'll be watchin.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » September 4th, 2008, 9:58 pm

Thanks! Yes the site has really improved alot, I just need to finish that last theme for the forums and we'll be all set. of course I'll still add a bunch of stuff with no warning, Lol :confident:
Moka

Postby Zeke » September 10th, 2008, 3:40 am

Is there anyway to make the page refresh every 30 seconds or so, or do I have to do that myself?
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » September 10th, 2008, 5:42 am

Hm, I think I can but if it refreshes when someone is posting their text would be cleared out :oops:
Moka

Postby Zeke » September 10th, 2008, 5:45 am

ooo. I see how that can be a problem, never mind then. :goodnight:
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » September 10th, 2008, 5:48 am

Keep the suggestions coming though! It'll make everything better 8-)
Moka

Postby Zeke » September 10th, 2008, 5:49 am

Ok then.
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To