Interview forum

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Interview forum

Postby Ruko » July 20th, 2010, 8:56 pm

Maybe create an interview forum (Similar to this: http://forumpromotion.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=74 )

I would like to be asked by members here ;)
"Its nice knowing you all" -ruko
Ruko

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You guys are irritating....

Nickname(s): Luigi
Pride Points: 0

Re: Interview forum

Postby Panda-chan » July 20th, 2010, 9:02 pm

lolwut? I think Moka has too much time on his hands. And I'm not exactly sure what it is you're asking.... :/
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Simba » July 20th, 2010, 9:14 pm

we sorta already have those. if you go to the member dens section at the bottom of the forums here, you'll find in each den that member has a topic for that sorta thing. it's just that normal members don't get them. but those who follow the rules, contribute, and prove themselves outstanding members can receive a den and create Ask topics in their dens.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Ruko » July 22nd, 2010, 8:23 am

[quote="Simba"]we sorta already have those. if you go to the member dens section at the bottom of the forums here, you'll find in each den that member has a topic for that sorta thing. it's just that normal members don't get them. but those who follow the rules, contribute, and prove themselves outstanding members can receive a den and create Ask topics in their dens.[/quote]
Im the opposite sadly :(

Been warned multiple times in 1 month, just maybe create a interview forum for normal members like me
Ruko

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » July 22nd, 2010, 8:37 am

It's an interesting idea. We'll definitely consider it as we revise the Den and its subforums :)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » July 23rd, 2010, 2:47 am

I think a better idea (or perhaps just a temporary solution) would be a thread in which the first poster asks a question, the next answers that one and asks a new one for the poster after them, and so on.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Czarine » July 23rd, 2010, 10:49 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]I think a better idea (or perhaps just a temporary solution) would be a thread in which the first poster asks a question, the next answers that one and asks a new one for the poster after them, and so on.[/quote]
But then you wouldn't know who you're asking which question to. I think the thread started wants a forum where people can create threads where people can post questions specifically meant for them. ;)
Spoiler: show
(-,-)
(VV) This is Pengu, The penguin terroist... he's asleep right now... so you better
'^^' Copy and paste pengu into your signiture to join the penguins on they're quest for world domination before he wakes up!!

Mood:
Image Image Image
Buttons by TeenSimba
Czarine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Yaay!

Postby SnowyCheetah » July 23rd, 2010, 9:09 pm

Yes, but that is currently a privilege had only by those with dens... but I dunno, if Moka wants to change that, that's fine.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby thanigraphics » July 28th, 2010, 10:58 am

[quote="Simba"]we sorta already have those. if you go to the member dens section at the bottom of the forums here, you'll find in each den that member has a topic for that sorta thing. it's just that normal members don't get them. but those who follow the rules, contribute, and prove themselves outstanding members can receive a den and create Ask topics in their dens.[/quote]

I understand what you are trying to say, but I've been a very active member last year, I designed over 10 of the current used smilies, created the TLK dictionary here, been contributing fan art and came up with ideas for the forum. Did I get a member den? No. The thing is, larger communities like MLK bring "cliques". If they like you, you get a den, if they don't like you, you don't.
Because of this I decided to be less active here and create my own TLK website with forum, which has a section in English where you can create your own den. The adress of this site is in my signature. If you want to join, you're more than welcome and I'll make sure to have interest and attention for all my members, since it is a smaller community :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Ruko » August 26th, 2010, 5:20 am

duuuuuude, ive had ALOT of problems with contribution and attitude, and ive been perma banned on forums before cause of my bad attitude, which is from a mental illness I currently have.

i LOVED to be interviewed, but where do i post it?
Ruko

Return to Feedback & How-To