The last video game you played?

Re: The last video game you played?

Postby Ultra Fox » January 16th, 2017, 12:58 pm

Titanfall 2
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Carl » January 17th, 2017, 6:47 am

I played Saints Row The Third the other night, though admittedly I only did so because my xbox 360 being dead means I can't play Saints Row 2 as its PC port is unplayable. Stopped after little while because it wasn't relieving my stress the way I wanted it to.

Today I played some Dead By Daylight with my cousin and my sister. I did pretty well, considering the joystick on my controller is messed up. But it became too annoying to try to play with my character constantly slowing down and stopping altogether so we had to quit. I'm gonna have to get another controller as soon as funding allows and I guess I'll just have to play games on consoles between now and then or not game at all.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » January 20th, 2017, 4:50 am

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Playing it right now as we speak. XD
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » January 20th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Started fresh on Dragon Age Inquisition. It's been something like 2 years or so since I last started it and I'd barely begun before just... stopping. I do really like the game though, so maybe I'll actually finish it instead of stopping 9 hours in this time. Kamala knows I need something better to do with my down time than sit around wishing I were more productive.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Buffy » January 22nd, 2017, 5:39 am

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Just started playing it. I'm two hours in, but like the other Uncharted games, I love it! Wondering where Elena is though. I'm going to hope she shows up later.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby FlipMode » January 28th, 2017, 4:06 am

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prolouge
Man that was so good!
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Panda-chan » January 28th, 2017, 4:17 am

Brutal Doom v20
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 28th, 2017, 1:57 pm

God of War 2
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby LittleRolox3 » January 28th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Assassins Creed 2 Remastered ( Ezio Collection)
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » January 30th, 2017, 3:09 am

Plague, Inc.: Evolved. But it turns out I don't have the mental capacity to strategize right now so I lost repeatedly and got bored.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to The Den