MLK Writing Contest #43! [Winner!]

MLK Writing Contest #43! [Winner!]

Postby DGFone » August 14th, 2018, 5:17 am

I know this topic is delayed, but it's for the same reason I stressed about delaying the submission deadline - I was out of state for the past two weeks for work. Now that I am back, let's get the show back on the road!

With a little help from our new site admin *hint, next time you edit the topic to give yourself time to vote, please ask me first, or at least let me know, hint* , we even got more votes than stories! Here's how the votes ended up up:

In first place, Son of Heshima was written by: Gemini! Ermm... call me blind, but when did you change your username from GeminiGemelo? Anyways, in second place, Oh Hay There was written by Regulus. And in third place, with no votes, An Ending was written by DGFone.

Well done, authors! Especially with the time pressure I was forcing on this round, I was surprised by the quality of the stories written, especially by authors who while having previous submissions, did not submit stories in a while. It's always good to see previous authors return for another round.

Stay tuned for the weekend: A new writing contest is on its way!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Writing Contest #43! [Winner!]

Postby Azdgari » August 24th, 2018, 10:19 pm

Three great stories. Thanks to everyone for sharing your work!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Return to MLK Writing Contest