Toy Story

Toy Story

Postby LilTiger » September 28th, 2009, 1:11 am

Who likes the movie? I LOVE both films! I can't wait for the third!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: Toy Story

Postby SimbasMate » September 28th, 2009, 1:14 am

I have only seen the first one I think..lol The dinosaur is my favorite character. lol Buzz Lightyear is awesome as well. ;)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby LionPrincess » September 28th, 2009, 1:15 am

Isnt it only the first film in 3D? x
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Postby NightyByeSparrow » September 28th, 2009, 1:15 am

I've seen both the films, and I think they're okay. Not my favorite animated movies, and I really haven't been paying attention to the third yet. :confident:
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby LilTiger » September 28th, 2009, 1:16 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]I have only seen the first one I think..lol The dinosaur is my favorite character. lol Buzz Lightyear is awesome as well. ;)[/quote]
The dinosaur's name is Rex. The 2nd is awesome. You will have to see the 3rd! I jsut read an offical sneek peek!

[quote="LionPrincess"]Isnt it only the first film in 3D? x[/quote]
Well, where I am, next week end, in the theatre, they are having a double feature where there gonna show both films in 3D!I'm going!
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby NightyByeSparrow » September 28th, 2009, 1:18 am

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="SimbasMate"]I have only seen the first one I think..lol The dinosaur is my favorite character. lol Buzz Lightyear is awesome as well. ;)[/quote]
The dinosaur's name is Rex. The 2nd is awesome. You will have to see the 3rd! I jsut read an offical sneek peek!

Well, where I am, next week end, in the theatre, they are having a double feature where there gonna show both films in 3D!I'm going![/quote]
They have something like that in the theater here, too. o_O
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby LionPrincess » September 28th, 2009, 1:19 am

cool, i loved Bullseye the horse in the second one, thats were i got the name for my dog lol x
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Postby LilTiger » September 28th, 2009, 10:48 am

[quote="NightyByeSparrow"][quote="LilTiger"][quote="SimbasMate"]I have only seen the first one I think..lol The dinosaur is my favorite character. lol Buzz Lightyear is awesome as well. ;)[/quote]

Well, where I am, next week end, in the theatre, they are having a double feature where there gonna show both films in 3D!I'm going![/quote]
They have something like that in the theater here, too. o_O[/quote]

Well that's because our states are close to each other, look on TLKPF NBS, it shows my location.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Simbadacub » September 28th, 2009, 12:05 pm

i didn't mind it until my brother kept repeating lines andwatching it every day X.X :ehh2: :disgust:
Simbadacub

Postby Mike » September 28th, 2009, 12:14 pm

Buzz is a hero

and it has decent music

and that's about all I have to say about that.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Next

Return to The Den