Michael Jackson died!

Michael Jackson died!

Postby CircleOfLife » June 26th, 2009, 8:59 pm

I heard Michael Jackson died recently of a heart attack! O.O What did you like most about him? What will you remember him most by?
I'm Feeling....ImageImageImageBy TeenSimba
ImageImage By Moka
Image By VampireSimba
Image By queenofthepridelands
CircleOfLife

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I LIKE PANCAKES!!!

Pride Points: 0

Re: Michael Jackson died!

Postby WildSimba » June 26th, 2009, 9:14 pm

R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958-2009

I liked Michael Jackson, mainly because he's such an inspiration to all kinds of music. He's truely one of the legends. His death is a tragic thing to happen, especially since it happened so early, he was only 50 years old. He still has a good 30 years he could of lived. But him, and his album thriller will always be remembered as a classic.

As Kurt Cobain said:

"It's better to burn out then to fade away."

Which means, it's better to die, and be remembered, then live and be forgotten.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Buffy » June 26th, 2009, 9:18 pm

Isn't there another topic about this ?
Oh well, not one where you say what you like most about him...

I loved his music. I didn't listen to it often since I was obsessed with country music :innocent:

But he sure was a true legend in music. His death was a tragedy and I hate that people still leave respectless comments about his death (sure, he made some mistakes, but who doesn't?)

I will remember Michael, and if I ever have cubs, I will tell them about him and let them hear the amazing music!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KingKivuli » June 26th, 2009, 9:28 pm

there is already a topic for this so this thread will be locked
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Moka » June 26th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Return to The Den