Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Re: Songs You Dislike

Postby Lauren » September 3rd, 2011, 2:43 am

I REALLY hate the original version and the Madagascar version of the song "I Like to Move It" by Reel 2 Real, with the Madagascar version by Sacha Baron Cohen. It's horrible! >.<
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » September 3rd, 2011, 9:27 pm

[quote="jelle"]
justin bieber and rebecca fap(sorry had to make that lame joke) don't annoy me that much(thank you parodies [/quote]

To be fair those two are artists, or vocalists I guess would describe them better, not songs =P.
Just saying Rebecca Black does have a new song out, its called "My Moment" and while I still would not say it was good by standards, it is a lot better than Friday. But she will forever be known as "The girl that made Friday" XD
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Wrightfan » September 4th, 2011, 12:09 am

So What-Pink

I'm sorry...a rock star singing about being a rock star when she's already a rock star? Has the well really dried?
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Woeler » September 25th, 2011, 11:16 pm

I hate all rap music. It should be called rap because its a shame for the word music to put it behind it.
I also hate remixes, all those untallented people stealing others work to make somy crappy version of it.
What's worse: most people my age think it is cool. Just WTF, thats no music that's crap!

I am sorry XD, but I really hate people who choose this over real tallented people like Phil Collins, Elton John and John Lenon (of course there are many more people who CAN actually sing without autotune)
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Misiziri » September 25th, 2011, 11:25 pm

[quote="Wrightfan"]So What-Pink

I'm sorry...a rock star singing about being a rock star when she's already a rock star? Has the well really dried?[/quote]

:edangry: Grumble gklsdjfskldjflsdkfjlsdkj
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Ultra Fox » September 25th, 2011, 11:31 pm

Anything by Justin Beiber.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Katelyn23 » September 30th, 2011, 12:57 am

Anything by Lady GaGa...

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby MuddyMufasa » October 8th, 2011, 2:38 am

Baby by Justin Bieber...

(When it came on one time at a school dance, my friends and I screamed and ran out of the room, covering our ears. XD)
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Lauren » October 8th, 2011, 6:20 pm

^ That was the same thing that happened to me and the other girls at camp. I was so shocked to hear it playing it again. >.>
Lauren

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 8th, 2011, 6:25 pm

[quote="Katelyn23"]Anything by Lady GaGa...[/quote]
^ THIS!

Now...

[insert song here] by Metallica
[insert song here] by Miley Cyrus
[insert song here] by P!nk
[insert song here] by Taylow Swift

Sorry who loves those four, I just can't stand them! The horror X.X
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to The Den