Foreign Language Topic

Re: Foreign Language Topic

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 10:53 pm

*Haleja VC* (FIN)
*Knuffelt VC* (NL)
*Hugs VC* (ENG)

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Jiirani » January 15th, 2011, 11:01 pm

[quote="Amanda"]
Longest English word: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Meaning: Fantastic, wonderful

:hmm4:[/quote]

The longest english word is the chemical name of Tintin, which has 189,819 letters, and I will not post it xD

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby PrincessKiara » January 15th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Hurra! Så gøy å få en tråd hvor man kan snakke sitt eget språk! Dette er norsk, mitt morsmål. :superexcited:

Hooray! How fun to get a thread where one can speak their own language! This is Norwegian, my native tounge.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby PrincessKiara » January 15th, 2011, 11:05 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]Nordöstersjökustartilleriflyg-spaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbeten[/quote]

:lol4: Imponerende! Jeg aner ikke hvilket norsk ord er det lengste.. Det lengste norske ordet jeg kan, er multiplikasjonstabellene.

Impressive! I have no idea which Norwegian word is the longest.. The longest Norwegian word I know, is multiplikasjonstabellene. (The multiplication tables)
PrincessKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IMightBeHere » January 15th, 2011, 11:06 pm

Norwegian, yay! Cool symbols you guys use with the 'o' and the'/' (where is it on the keyboard anyway?)

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Pride Points: 9

Postby PrincessKiara » January 15th, 2011, 11:11 pm

[quote="JDeHaes"]Norwegian, yay! Cool symbols you guys use with the 'o' and the'/' (where is it on the keyboard anyway?)[/quote]

Yay! :D lol

Actually, I don`t think the æ, ø and å exists on non-Scandinavian keyboards.. :?
PrincessKiara

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 15th, 2011, 11:12 pm

Este es el unico tema en al que podre hablar Español
This is the only topic in which I can speak Spanish
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby PrincessKiara » January 15th, 2011, 11:22 pm

Fine tråden! :dreamy:

Nice thread!
PrincessKiara

Postby AdAstrα » January 15th, 2011, 11:24 pm

Håller helt med dig, Solle ^

I completely agree with you, Solle :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 15th, 2011, 11:25 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Fine tråden! :dreamy:

Nice thread![/quote]

Seon täällä minun ja JDH'n ansiosta.
It's here because of me and JDH *proud* :)
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to The Den