Postby CommandoTheLion » November 13th, 2009, 4:48 pm

i think its gonna be good ^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Re: Toy Story

Postby Lauren » June 29th, 2012, 5:40 am

The Toy Story movies are some of the movies I remembered growing up with. The whole trilogy is third on my list of favorite Pixar films, with A Bug's Life as my first and Finding Nemo as second. I love many of the characters and the comedy works in them. In the second movie, I really liked how we got to find out about Jessie's past, which was sad, but a great character development factor to her. Also, Buzz and Woody themselves also had a lot of character development throughout each movie. The Toy Story series remains as one of my favorite trilogies. :)
Last edited by Lauren on February 18th, 2014, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kitty » July 30th, 2012, 2:15 pm

It's funny, Toy Story is one Disney film I never had as a kid (although did watch once), I recently bought the trilogy and, they all went straight up there being my top 10 films of all time.

I can't really put my finger on why, I like them so much. But, I think the animation just really appealed to me. I am a sucker for anything colourful and beautifully animated ^^ I also like the fact the stories had a lot of 'edge of your seat' moments and climax's. The characters are all very likeable as well, which is always a good thing in a film. Rex is my favourite by far :3

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 4

Postby ScarHades » April 24th, 2016, 10:58 am

I remember my parents buying me the video of this as they knew I like toys and I found it interesting. They bought the 2nd movie of the video for me as well and I did see the 3rd movie at the end of last year and I think it's OK. My favourite character is Mr Potato Head and my favourite song is You've Got A Friend In Me.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to The Den