Favorite TV Show?

Re: Favorite TV Show?

Postby whitewolf17 » January 20th, 2009, 4:19 pm

[quote="kovu42"]I just started watching Battlestar Galactica. It's better than i thought it would be[/quote]

Ya made a good choice!! :D

I'm a huge fan of Battlestar and I've gotta say it's one of the best sci-fi shows on t.v.

I hope ya haven't watched the most recent episode(s) because if ya just started then it would ruin everything.

In case ya didn't know this is the order to watch Battlestar: Miniseries,season one, season two, season 2.5, season three, battlestar galactica razor(movie), season four, season 4.5(currently airing; and it's the last season).
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby KingKivuli » January 21st, 2009, 12:22 am

god where do i start. blackadder, dr house, stargate sg1/atlnatis, shamless, prison break, star trek, primevil need i go on? lol :lol:
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby whitewolf17 » January 21st, 2009, 12:27 am

[quote="kingkovu"]god where do i start. blackadder, dr house, stargate sg1/atlnatis, shamless, prison break, star trek, primevil need i go on? lol :lol:[/quote]

Well when it comes to Stargate sg-1,Stargate Atlantis, Star trek or Primeval(especially Primeval) ya can't go wrong.

Ya can find all of Primaval, sg-1 and Atlantis on itunes and dvd. It all comes down to your personal taste but if ya need help deciding on a sci-fi series, I'm the person to go to.

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby KingKivuli » January 21st, 2009, 12:29 am

hey your not the only one, oh yeah and i forgot one............ 24, jack is back!
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby whitewolf17 » January 21st, 2009, 12:47 am

[quote="kingkovu"]hey your not the only one, oh yeah and i forgot one............ 24, jack is back![/quote]

I know I'm not the only one; and I don't like to boast but one of the few areas that I really know my stuff is sci-fi. I've seen pretty much every episode of most of the sci-fi shows ever made and I've read tons of books. I just meant if ya were confused or wanted to know a good series I would(and could) be more than happy to help ya.

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby KingKivuli » January 21st, 2009, 12:51 am

i dont do book but i have see most t all the sci fi episodes. i have a wuestion for u, if the stargate are annomolies existed would you go ito them and see the unkown?
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby whitewolf17 » January 21st, 2009, 12:54 am

[quote="kingkovu"]i dont do book but i have see most t all the sci fi episodes. i have a wuestion for u, if the stargate are annomolies existed would you go ito them and see the unkown?[/quote]

If I could go into a stargate I would first want to make sure it isn't a space gate 'cause ya know what would happen then ;)

I would totally go into an anomaly but maybe not the one with the future predator.

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby KingKivuli » January 21st, 2009, 12:59 am

thats just it you never kno wuntil you take that step
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby whitewolf17 » January 21st, 2009, 1:03 am

[quote="kingkovu"]thats just it you never kno wuntil you take that step[/quote]

Not unless I get a malp like in sg-1 or I get an Anomaly Detection Device. :lol:

I think it would be tons of fun to step into a stargate or anomaly and for all we know they might very well exist. People could just be covering them up or we might not have found them yet.

whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby KingKivuli » January 21st, 2009, 1:15 am

that would be cool
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to The Den