You're top 10 Bands

Re: You're top 10 Bands

Postby KittyKraz13 » June 19th, 2009, 7:05 am

1) Breaking Benjamin <3333
2) Taylor Swift
3) Evanescence
((after those three they're pretty much in random order))
4) Three Days Grace
5) Disturbed
6) Within Temptation
7) 3OH3
8) Lifehouse <3
9) Rascal Flatts
10) Skillet
ImageImage
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
((siggys and avatar (c) KittyKraz13))
KittyKraz13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I ♥ Kovu

Pride Points: 1

Postby Tanabi » June 19th, 2009, 8:34 am

[quote="SimbaandShenzifan"]It seems that some members are also writing down some single artists without a band. :? So can we list them too?

Well to tell the truth, I'm actually more interested in music that is foreign from my country. I don't like too much American music. It's just so boring... :P Not all of it, but a lot of it. And it's so clique. :headache: But there are a few exceptions. ;)

1. Within Temptation
2. Nightwish
3. Evanescence
4. Linkin Park
5. Disturbed

I don't really listen to a lot of other bands nowdays, I'm a bit conservative when it comes to music. I might not be so conservative as some people, but yeah...I don't really like "main stream" music. And despite the fact that I consider myself a Christian, I find a lot of Christian rock to be annoying. I love some Christian hymns and such, like some traditional Christmas songs and some secular Christmas songs. Okay, I'm done here in this topic, unless some other bands come to mind, I'll list them. :goodnight:[/quote]

You can list anything as long as it's considered music. =)

I usually listen to a lot of foreign melodic metal bands (what other kind is there XD ) and as far as American music you should look up some unknown bands. It's one of the ways I found a lot of my favorite bands (even if they're not fully unknown as long as you've never heard of them is the point.). But I like all of the bands you've listed (especially NightWish, before Tarja got kicked out of the band).

But umm one thing though, Nightwish isn't American, they hail from Finland.
Last thing give System of a Down a look at if you already haven't, they technically aren't American and they rock! =D :excited: :excited:
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Julia » July 14th, 2009, 7:58 pm

The Beatles are number one for me, but the others are really in no particular order.

1. The Beatles
2. The Rolling Stones
3. Jimi Hendrix
4. Elvis Presley ('50s Elvis only)
5. The Beach Boys
6. Paul McCartney and Wings
7. The Who
8. Bob Dylan
9. Jackson Browne
10. Tom Petty and the Hearbreakers

...and more.

Siggy made by VampireSimba...Thank you!
Julia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Fan For 15 Years and More to Come~

Postby ScaЯ » August 23rd, 2009, 6:56 pm

1:KoЯn
2:Slipknot
3:Disturbed
4:Drowning Pool
5:Marilyn Manson (and his band)
6:System of a Down
7:Breaking Benjamin
8:Evanescence
9:Linkin Park
10:Nightwish

:evil:
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 9th, 2009, 5:43 am

1: Rammstein
2: Kiss
3: Ac/Dc
4: Megahertz
5: Jimmi Hendrix
6: SNL
7: Korn
8: Night Wish
9: 2pac
10: CKY
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby TheDarkLion » September 25th, 2009, 1:58 pm

1. Atreyu
2.Bullet For My Valentine
3.My Chemical Romance
4.KoRn
5.Rise Agaisnt
6.Avendged Sevenfold
7.System Of A Down
8.3OH!3
9.Nightwish
10.Evenessance
Signatures by Lady Aislinn and Yumacub. Avatar by LadyAislinn.
TheDarkLion

They're out to get you.

Postby Simba » September 25th, 2009, 2:07 pm

:? I could've sworn I posted in this thread. oh well, I can list them now anyways.

1- Slash :sexy:
(no particular order after him)
Guns N' Roses
Aerosmith
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
AC/DC
Alice Cooper
Kiss
Quiet Riot
Poison
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 27th, 2009, 5:31 pm

i see someone likes Classic rock xD same here xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Simba » September 27th, 2009, 10:03 pm

:lol: oh yes. classic rock is like....my life lol. you should click the link to my homepage in my profile and go to the Bio page....there's about 50 bands or more that I listen to, and most if not all are classic rock ;)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Losty006 » October 1st, 2009, 12:41 am

1. Rise Against
2. Anti-Flag
3. Breaking Benjamin
4. The Beatles
5. Alkaline Trio
6. The Used
7. The Pigeon Detectives
8. Muse
9. Arctic Monkeys
10. Kasabian

[not necessarily in that order... and there are so many more :lol:]
You're the same as me. It's easier just to run...
- Angela Orosco, from Silent Hill 2

Signatures by (in order): NightyByeSparrow, Queenofthepridelands
Losty006

PreviousNext

Return to The Den