13. Avril Lavigne
14. Chris Brown
15. Rihanna
16. Lil' Wayne
17. Kayne West
18.Green Day
19. The All American Rejects
20. All Time Low
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: You're top 10 Bands

Postby LilTiger » June 5th, 2009, 10:34 pm

1.Evanescence
2.Avril Lavigne
3.Nickelback
4.The Fray
5.Within Temtation
6.Three Days Grace
Last edited by LilTiger on July 23rd, 2009, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Tanabi » June 5th, 2009, 11:02 pm

I leave for a while and this is at 2 pages. =D Awesome! ^^

Oh it's okay if you (the people) don't have exactly 10 favorite bands, I don't mind if you only have 5 or something.
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Remember who you are.

Pride Points: 0

Postby KingKovu » June 12th, 2009, 1:58 am

1. Maroon 5
2.Britney Spears
3.Akon
4.Lil'Wayne
5.Chris Brown
6. The Used
7. Rise Against
KingKovu

Long Live King Kovu

Postby Katelyn23 » June 17th, 2009, 10:06 pm

1: Taylor Swift / Jonas Brothers (I can NEVER decide who I like better, they are both just so awesome!)
2: Miley Cyrus
3: Hans Zimmer
4: Rascal Flatts
5: Brad Paisley
6: Teddy Geiger
7: Randy Travis

Yeah, after that, I just have random songs I love to listen to by some artists. =] COUNTRY MUSIC FTW! Yeah, most of them on my list are Country. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Schindler » June 17th, 2009, 11:37 pm

The Killers is definitely in my list now :)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby CheetahCat » June 18th, 2009, 1:19 am

1. Rise Against
2. Iron Maiden
3. Evanescence
4. Guns N' Roses
5. Avril Lavigne
6. Skillet
7. Breaking Benjamin
8. Nightwish
9. Matchbox 20
10. Lifehouse
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Nightstar75 » June 18th, 2009, 1:23 am

Ummmm......

In no order:
1. Hollywood Undead
2. BrokeNCYDE
3. Mindless Self Indulgence
4. 3OH!3
5. Disturbed
6. Korn
7. System Of A Down
8. Three Days Grace
9. Linkin' Park
10. Avenged Sevenfold

That's all I can think of for now, I have A TON more
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby Tanabi » June 18th, 2009, 3:48 am

[quote="Nightstar75"]Ummmm......

In no order:
1. Hollywood Undead
2. BrokeNCYDE
3. Mindless Self Indulgence
4. 3OH!3
5. Disturbed
6. Korn
7. System Of A Down
8. Three Days Grace
9. Linkin' Park
10. Avenged Sevenfold

That's all I can think of for now, I have A TON more[/quote]

Nice list! And I'm glad to see a list with 10 (unless I missed a post, anyway it's a good thing. =) )
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Remember who you are.

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » June 19th, 2009, 5:10 am

It seems that some members are also writing down some single artists without a band. :? So can we list them too?

Well to tell the truth, I'm actually more interested in music that is foreign from my country. I don't like too much American music. It's just so boring... :P Not all of it, but a lot of it. And it's so clique. :headache: But there are a few exceptions. ;)

1. Within Temptation
2. Nightwish
3. Evanescence
4. Linkin Park
5. Disturbed

I don't really listen to a lot of other bands nowdays, I'm a bit conservative when it comes to music. I might not be so conservative as some people, but yeah...I don't really like "main stream" music. And despite the fact that I consider myself a Christian, I find a lot of Christian rock to be annoying. I love some Christian hymns and such, like some traditional Christmas songs and some secular Christmas songs. Okay, I'm done here in this topic, unless some other bands come to mind, I'll list them. :goodnight:
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Den