Ask Nala

Re: Ask Nala

Postby juhouh » August 13th, 2015, 8:55 am

No. That belongs to primates like you. I have my claws and teeth

So Nala... you like metal music huh? *plays Sabaton*
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 13th, 2015, 12:04 pm

Yes, I love heavy metal! Sabaton are quite good.

You also like Hammerfall?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby juhouh » August 13th, 2015, 12:54 pm

Heck yes, it motivates me. Too bad I don't get to listen to that music a lot here in Pride Lands...

How did you discover that kind of music in first place?
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 13th, 2015, 2:03 pm

Someone by the name of Nicholas started showing me these awesome bands when he visited the Pridelands, that's how I discovered it.

So you're a heavy-metal Kitty?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby juhouh » August 13th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Yes but don't call me "a kitty"!

You know it's risky to interact with humans?
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby SimbasGuard » August 14th, 2015, 7:43 am

Yes, but Simba insists on being cautious. Whenever I interact with Humans they would be very surprised how many animals besides My Pride are watching them.

Since you are willing to interact with humans, would you be O.K. with a Documentary Film crew following you and filming your day to day life in the Pride Lands?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby juhouh » August 14th, 2015, 12:24 pm

No. We're only giving you private documentaries meaning you will have to come here by yourself if you are brave nuff

Have you ever accidentally stomped a ground bee nest?
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby Arbystrider » August 14th, 2015, 12:33 pm

Yeah.

But I have thick, fluffy fur, and I'm beautiful, so they don't dare to lay a stinger on me.

[quote="juhouh"]We're only giving you private documentaries meaning you will have to come here by yourself[/quote]
And what is the nature of these... "private documentaries", if you don't mind me asking? *wink wink*
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby juhouh » August 14th, 2015, 12:45 pm

I'll show it personally to you by then but I tell you; you regret nothing

So, is your tongue really like sandpaper?
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby SimbasGuard » August 15th, 2015, 10:17 am

Well Simba never has any complaints when ever I groom him.

I Know you were very hungry when you went after Pumbaa in the jungle, but did you not catch his scent?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to Character Interaction