Looking to start a new RP with one other...

Looking to start a new RP with one other...

Postby Shadowfax » July 30th, 2013, 10:53 am

Hey all. I have had a few ideas lately, but none of them have really kicked off, or I haven't got myself motivated to start them... So to those people, I do apologize. I want to do a survival RP again as I love RP'ing my character Ash.

So.. Would anyone like to do a apocalypse/flu virus themed RP with me? Before you say yes though.. There are a few things I would like to get across =3

1) Please, please, please be committed and don't let it die! I know this happens to RP's, but I always like to have a decent story and as I really get into stories, I get rather upset and annoyed when the RP just comes to a stand still when I have all these ideas buzzing around my head.

2) I'd love it if someone could have a male character around Ash's age (She is 23) so we can have a bit of a love triangle situation going on. Those are always fun to write ;D There isn't a limit to the amount of characters you can have, but I think 1-3 main characters and a few extras is a perfect amount.

3) I do like nice detailed posts. It makes it more enjoyable to read/write.

4) Able to post atleast once or twice a day. I can appreciate that IRL commitments are important so I will understand if you go a day or two without posting xD But I would like the RP to stay active.

So the theme I wanna go for is the flu virus wiping out 99% of the human race again. It will folllow a group of survivors as they find their way in this new world. The plot is similar to the series 'Survivors' which was awesome. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivors_(2008_TV_series)

So is anyone interested? ^^;
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Looking to start a new RP with one other...

Postby Tsuki » July 30th, 2013, 8:56 pm

I am! Definately. Already had a few ideas for a character.
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » July 30th, 2013, 9:40 pm

OMG really?!?! That would be AWESOME!!!!!!And I know our RP's don't die so =D Woooooo!!!!
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » July 31st, 2013, 10:30 pm

Defo! And yeh like you I hate RPs dying :(. Like I really enjoyed the WR one on the other forum :(. And our WSD one. I will reply to THAT Rp soon though. Miss that couple :sad:.
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » August 1st, 2013, 12:58 pm

Yeh, dey is awesome! <3333

Btw.. This is my character Ash =D http://kitsunena.deviantart.com/art/Poi ... 55138&qo=0
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » August 1st, 2013, 3:15 pm

Sweet! She looks so cool! So what's the plot?
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » August 1st, 2013, 7:07 pm

A flu virus wipes out 99% of the human race and only a handful of people survives. So the plot is basically about them trying to survive in this new world with no rules. There will be gangs and thieves to contend with. And a few members of parliament trying to rebuild the world back to how it was and set laws.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » August 2nd, 2013, 3:36 pm

Sounds good :D
Tsuki

Postby Shadowfax » August 4th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Lemme know when you have your characters ready and I can start it =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » August 4th, 2013, 10:32 pm

Will do!
Tsuki

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)