Pandemic RP

Pandemic RP

Postby Shadowfax » July 16th, 2013, 12:00 am

Myself and Tsuki did this on another forum and we both would like to start it again as it was a cool story idea, but never really went anywhere =(

Basic plot... There is a strange disease going around effecting wild/pet dogs. The virus sends the animal mad, eventually leading to their death. So kinda like a zombie apocalypse, but in the dog world. Humans fear the dogs with the disease and often capture the ones plagued to take them away to test centers etc. No specific plot has been determined yet, we just kinda go with the flow.

Would anyone be interested in joining us?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Pandemic RP

Postby Tsuki » July 16th, 2013, 11:22 am

You know I am :D. Where do we post OCs and stuff?
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 16th, 2013, 5:34 pm

I'm up for this to! ^^ And you post OCs here Tskui - viewforum.php?f=119

Can you explain a little more about the future of the plot?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Tsuki » July 16th, 2013, 6:14 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]I'm up for this to! ^^ And you post OCs here Tskui - viewforum.php?f=119

Can you explain a little more about the future of the plot?[/quote]

Sorry I meant more like where do we post our characters we are going to use in this RP. Is that in the same place? Golly I do have a fair few RP Chars ^_^;;;.

Ok Plottage (taken from previous RP and is more like a background. I can't take credit for it ):

"It is the year 2020. One year ago today, the rabies virus mutated in Scotland in a pedigree pug during show season. For seven days, the pug was himself, mixing happily with the other dogs. On the eight day, the virus struck. On the fourteenth day, the pug was dead.

The virus was specific to dogs only and was named HR-7. Transmitted through saliva (By sharing drinking water, food or biting), it spread across the UK at an alarming speed, causing neurological symptoms, red eyes, hydrophobia, furious aggression and complete dissolution of usual character in infected dogs. The complete rage that possessed the infected led to hundreds of humans being mauled or even killed by their previously faithful family pets and as a consequence, the dog has turned from Mans Best Friend into Humanitys Worst Nightmare. Most people have had their beloved dogs euthanased just to stop them ever having to suffer. Others have turned their dogs loose into the country and as a consequence, the Government has set up Dog Bounties to encourage people to turn in stray dogs. Mad Dog Syndrome has devastated the lives of dogs across the country and as of yet there is no cure."

That's the background but other than that theres no real plot. I guess just start somewhere and see how it goes from there.
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » July 25th, 2013, 8:36 am

This sounds great ^^ I'll be up for this too, just to come up with some charries.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 27th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Just to get something clear, will we be playing as humans or dogs? x3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 27th, 2013, 2:11 pm

Dogs, from what I understood XD

(of course, unless I'm mistaken, which is quite likely)
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby RedKite » August 27th, 2013, 3:03 pm

I love this plot! Can I join?
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Tsuki » September 28th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Anyone can join! And yes it's just Dogs please :). I'm thinking of opening this up soon so invite more if anyone is interested. Though I'm afraid I do have a few rules in regards to RPing:

1. PLEASE no one liners. These annoy me greatly. Try and be creative and expand posts :).
2. A Maximum of Two main characters. It can get very confusing if people have loads of characters and then just start interacting with their own characters.
3. Try and include everyone. Extreme power-playing is a no no (such as making another person's character speak or do something without the person's permission). You can say move a character such as "The group moved on" but no extremes. This also includes attacking a person's character without their permission.
4. No God-moding. Give your character a weakness. God-moding can ruin RPs.
5. Keep it PG13 please :D.
6. You must be commited. I'm sorry but I don't like it when people begin RPs and then just let them die :(. Try and be as active as you can. If say you don't reply within a week without a good excuse then I will be very tempted to just move on.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but I have RP'd a lot in the past and noticed a few things that either bug more or kill RPs. But yes if you are interested then let me know :D. I'll post my character later.
Tsuki

Postby RedKite » September 28th, 2013, 10:13 pm

I'm In!
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)