First Impressions

First Impressions

Postby Dark Huntress » November 4th, 2012, 4:38 am

This may be private...I don't know. It depends on what Meeko wants to do.
Anyways, Angela is a vampire, who's gift is understanding. Heather is the only person who could ever be compatible with her. They meet Jakob (werewolf) and Alex (vampire [whose gift is persuasion]) and everything seems semi-fine.
Angela and Alex hit it off immediately, naturally, and grow closer and closer. Whereas, Jakob, unbeknownst to anyone, has imprinted on Heather, who shuns all of his affections. A few twists and turns take place and the RP ends in suspense, ready for the next one to start.
Main Character Info:
Angela Braunsfels: Angela is a 16 year-old vampire with a sweet disposition due to her understanding of those around her. She is 5'5" with definite curves, semi-long legs, white skin, and curly blonde hair. Her eyes are red brown, round, and fringed with dark lashes. Her cheeks are high and prominent, giving her face a sharp look and her most obvious feature are her large, wide ruby red lips. She's beautiful, smart, and supernaturally strong (Vampire! Duh!).
Heather Nightly: Heather is harsh and sharp, anger ruling foremost among her emotions. She is 16 (the RP begins on her 16th birthday) and is 5'6" with an un-impressive shape and a thin body. She has very long legs, tan skin, and average brown hair. She has blue-green eyes and a thin ovular face. She's very attractive, smart, and talented at sports (she enjoys figure-skating the most).
Jakob Hunter: Jakob is a werewolf, who phases somewhere in the RP. He is tall, 6'5" and broad shouldered. He is very muscular, with shaggy black hair, soulful brown eyes, and evenly tanned skin. He's usually short-tempered, though he has almost unlimited patience with Heather, but it is even more short-tempered when it comes to someone insulting her. He is very protective of her.
Alex Lockwood: Alex is a vampire, who with the gift if persuasion is a very good talker with a very smooth voice. He has spiky golden blonde hair, red brown eyes, and ivory colored skin. He is very handsome and muscular (though nowhere near Jakob). He is fairly easy, has a smooth, easy smile, and is very charming. He and Heather constantly fight.

Cast:
Angela Braunsfels~meeko
Heather Nightly~werewolfgrrly
Jakob Hunter~
Alex Lockwood~
Once again, I don't know if meeko and I want to do this with others, but we may. Both post here and PM me if you're interested. Also, any questions-PM me. Thank-you!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: First Impressions

Postby meeko » November 6th, 2012, 2:31 am

You forgot Vanessa.... but I don't know if we should do it... I mean I'm no good so it wouldn't really be fun. But I have no problem with you posting the whole book.... you could a chapter at a time.
meeko
Is there something you need

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

to tell me about?

Nickname(s): Meekz
Pride Points: 7

Re: First Impressions

Postby Dark Huntress » November 6th, 2012, 2:33 am

So you don't want to do it? I'm fine if you don't...
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)