Zombie Apocalypse RP

Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP

Postby Shadowfax » November 5th, 2012, 8:55 pm

If I can decide on a decent character, I may join this one =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 5th, 2012, 9:02 pm

Yay ok ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Nukascar1 » November 5th, 2012, 9:18 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]If I can decide on a decent character, I may join this one =3[/quote] I did myself XD
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Nukascar1 » November 5th, 2012, 9:46 pm

Quick question when do you believe we'll start.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark Huntress » November 6th, 2012, 1:06 am

CAN I BE TAMRA?! I GOT HERE FIRST AND SHE IS AN AMAZING CHARACTER!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Kopalover » November 6th, 2012, 4:24 am

My charrie :

Name: Autumn Gardner
Height: 5"2'
Brief Description: Mid-back curly length blonde hair. Brown eyes. Very slim and mediate muscular. Thin, dark eyebrows. Square/oval head. Large eyes.
Personality: Autumn is generally upset nowadays, since her family went missing at the beginning of the apocolypse. She's grown stubborn throughout the years. Though, reminding her of her family makes her happy, as does sleeping, eating and thinking of a better life.
Skills: Autumn had a cop for a father, and learned how to use all sorts of weapons. Like her mother, her weapon of choice is Crossbows. Her brother, had always been the outdoors-y type. She is great with knifes, as she used to love to cook. Which is another skill, she loved to cook and became very good at it. Able to cook with all sorts of utilities and ingredients.
Weapon of Choice: Crossbow, with wooden arrows. Large knifes. Can and will use guns.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 6th, 2012, 7:36 am

[quote="Nukascar1"]Quick question when do you believe we'll start.[/quote]
When everyone is ready ^^

[quote="werewolfgrrly"]CAN I BE TAMRA?! I GOT HERE FIRST AND SHE IS AN AMAZING CHARACTER![/quote]
Yep, you can ^^

[quote="Kopalover"]My charrie :

Name: Autumn Gardner
Height: 5"2'
Brief Description: Mid-back curly length blonde hair. Brown eyes. Very slim and mediate muscular. Thin, dark eyebrows. Square/oval head. Large eyes.
Personality: Autumn is generally upset nowadays, since her family went missing at the beginning of the apocolypse. She's grown stubborn throughout the years. Though, reminding her of her family makes her happy, as does sleeping, eating and thinking of a better life.
Skills: Autumn had a cop for a father, and learned how to use all sorts of weapons. Like her mother, her weapon of choice is Crossbows. Her brother, had always been the outdoors-y type. She is great with knifes, as she used to love to cook. Which is another skill, she loved to cook and became very good at it. Able to cook with all sorts of utilities and ingredients.
Weapon of Choice: Crossbow, with wooden arrows. Large knifes. Can and will use guns.[/quote]

Accepted ^^ Do you mind playing Matt Zoe? ^^ Or if anyone else minds playing him.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Shadowfax » November 6th, 2012, 11:30 am

[quote="Nukascar1"][quote="Shadowfax"]If I can decide on a decent character, I may join this one =3[/quote] I did myself XD[/quote]

Haha. I might be unoriginal and use Alice from Resident evil.. I won't give her the powers though. Yeh.. I'll use Alice if that's ok Amy xD

Name- Alice
Gender - Female
Age - 22 years old
Height - 5''7
Brief description - *Points at Avatar*
Personality - Short tempered at times, defensive of her friends, fearful of being alone and hates the undead.
Skills - Very quick and knows how to defend herself.
Weapon of choice - Samurai sword.
History - Unknown at the moment. Her memory was erased when the undead epidemic broke out so she is very confused and fragile when she meets new people.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » November 6th, 2012, 1:38 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"][quote="Nukascar1"][quote="Shadowfax"]If I can decide on a decent character, I may join this one =3[/quote] I did myself XD[/quote]

Haha. I might be unoriginal and use Alice from Resident evil.. I won't give her the powers though. Yeh.. I'll use Alice if that's ok Amy xD

Name- Alice
Gender - Female
Age - 22 years old
Height - 5''7
Brief description - *Points at Avatar*
Personality - Short tempered at times, defensive of her friends, fearful of being alone and hates the undead.
Skills - Very quick and knows how to defend herself.
Weapon of choice - Samurai sword.
History - Unknown at the moment. Her memory was erased when the undead epidemic broke out so she is very confused and fragile when she meets new people.[/quote]

I think you mean a Katana XD seeyah in rp
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » November 6th, 2012, 2:47 pm

^ I was gonna update it with a unique blade, but couldn't find any so yeh, I guess i'll be going with the katana xD

Aye. See you in the RP! Ryan and Alice = Zombie slayer badasses! <3 ^-^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)