G'day =3

Re: G'day =3

Postby thanigraphics » April 20th, 2010, 10:25 pm

Hai there! I know you! Your name sounded already familiar :) It's thanigraphics, yer fellow TLKFAA membah! Welcome to this place :)
I started at lilymud too, but that place was a bit....not my thing. Too much drama, and here everything is fun and 'bout TLK.....and moar fun! :mega:

Well, have a great time and enjoy yer stay ;)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby RayCat » April 20th, 2010, 10:32 pm

Awww, adorable avatar you have there ^^ G'day mate, welcome to the MLK forums!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 21st, 2010, 1:06 am

cool, welcome to MLK
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Azerane » April 21st, 2010, 1:58 am

Thanks for the many great welcomes everyone, you're all a very nice friendly bunch :)

Those who loved my Avvie, it's by a photographer called Rachael Hale, she does a lot of unique pet photography. I've always loved the cat in the hat one :P

@YFWE, yes I know you =3 Hi!

Thanks again!
Azerane

Pride Points: 9

Postby Simbadacub » April 21st, 2010, 10:13 am

ooo another aussie, im one too :D welcome to MLK! i hope you have a good time here ^^
Simbadacub

Postby Azerane » April 21st, 2010, 10:28 am

Woot, more Aussies :D Aussie's are around, but they seem to be few and far between. Thanks for the welcome :)
Azerane

Pride Points: 9

Postby Simbadacub » April 21st, 2010, 10:33 am

yeah :P and no problem ^^
Simbadacub

Postby thanigraphics » April 21st, 2010, 1:04 pm

lol, the name is TG, YFWE is a fellow member ;) nevermind! :lol:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby TheIvanMuse » April 21st, 2010, 1:28 pm

Welcome to MLK! ;)
Enjoy your stay here!

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby YFWE » April 21st, 2010, 7:22 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]lol, the name is TG, YFWE is a fellow member ;) nevermind! :lol:[/quote]

Haha, she was talking to me actually, since I know her from another site as well. ^^
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions