New lion here!

Re: New lion here!

Postby Ushujaa » April 11th, 2010, 9:43 pm

Welcome to the pride buddy can't wait to get to know you!
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby KiarasMate » April 11th, 2010, 10:38 pm

Hello TheIvanMuse. ^^ It's nice to meet you. I hope you have a fun time here on MLK and I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to the Pride! :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby TheIvanMuse » April 11th, 2010, 11:12 pm

@Moka Thanks man,it's good to be the first one,hehe...
Oh noes,i hope Tim doesn't come up,i really don't feel like a Tim... :?

Anyways,thanks to everybody for all your welcoming wishes,you truly made my day! :excited:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby ImaniFaith » April 23rd, 2010, 12:38 am

I'm new too! Nice to meet you! :)
ImaniFaith

Be prepared... be very prepared.

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » April 23rd, 2010, 12:56 am

Hya, welcome ImaniFaith! How'r ya doing? Tell us about yerself ;) Aaaand enjoy yer stay :kopa2: :chumvi:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby TheIvanMuse » April 23rd, 2010, 2:10 am

Hey Imani,welcome to the pride! :cool:
Nice to meet you too! :D
I hope you have a good time here on MLK!

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby ImaniFaith » April 23rd, 2010, 11:00 pm

Thank you so much, thanigraphics and TheIvanMuse! I'm really glad to be here, and I can't wait to join the RP community-- I've already put up a character!
ImaniFaith

Be prepared... be very prepared.

Pride Points: 0

Postby CheetahCat » April 24th, 2010, 11:06 pm

Welcome to the forum my feline friend, hope you will enjoy your stay here. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Previous

Return to Introductions