Heyy!! Joined day ago

Re: Heyy!! Joined day ago

Postby Taka » April 10th, 2010, 7:41 pm

Wow, cool! I love IJCWTBK in Finnish lol
Anyways, I hope you have a great time in here! ^^
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby VitaniCubbeh » April 10th, 2010, 8:02 pm

IJCWTBK ??? :O
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby Taka » April 10th, 2010, 8:04 pm

'I Just Can't Wait To Be King' XD
Look at this:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7952
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby PrincessKiara » April 10th, 2010, 8:07 pm

Wow nice! I think we have one other Finnish member here.. Her username is Nadra. :)

Again, welcome to MLK, I hope you like it here!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby VitaniCubbeh » April 10th, 2010, 8:09 pm

[quote="Taka"]'I Just Can't Wait To Be King' XD
Look at this:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7952[/quote]

Thanks for the link ! :girly:

Finnish really rules. 8)
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh

Million Miles Away

Postby VitaniCubbeh » April 10th, 2010, 8:12 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Wow nice! I think we have one other Finnish member here.. Her username is Nadra. :)

Again, welcome to MLK, I hope you like it here![/quote]

Woot! That's nice! :)

By the way; I have two questions:

What program / programs do you use to make your AWESOME pictures and banners? :D
Do you any site in internet, which have tutorials so I can learn to draw better with 'em?

ARGH I hate when I don't remember any of english words-.-
VitaniCubbeh

Million Miles Away

Postby SimbasMate » April 10th, 2010, 8:47 pm

Welcome to the pride! Have fun here.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby PrincessKiara » April 10th, 2010, 9:05 pm

[quote="maikkari"][quote="PrincessKiara"]Wow nice! I think we have one other Finnish member here.. Her username is Nadra. :)

Again, welcome to MLK, I hope you like it here![/quote]

Woot! That's nice! :)

By the way; I have two questions:

What program / programs do you use to make your AWESOME pictures and banners? :D
Do you any site in internet, which have tutorials so I can learn to draw better with 'em?

ARGH I hate when I don't remember any of english words-.-[/quote]

The programs I use to make graphics are Corel Paint Shop Pro, GIMP and Photofiltre, the two last ones are free. ;) And I’m happy you like my graphics, thank you very much!
I have not any tutorials made by me, but if you use Google, you can find many.

I do have two websites dedicated to Kiara and Nala, though, if you want to visit. (click "view" on my Spoiler tag to see the links)

And again, don’t worry about your English! I think it’s really good. :nod: Many people in Norway can’t even speak one word of English. :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » April 10th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Hello maikkari. ^^ It's nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy yourself here on MLK and I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to the Pride! :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Moka » April 10th, 2010, 11:16 pm

Welcome to MLK, maikkari! I am already enjoying your posts :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions