Umm ... New?

Umm ... New?

Postby Kina » March 15th, 2010, 7:55 pm

Umm, hello, XD. I'm not very good with these introduction threads, but ... I'll give it a shot, XD.

I'm fifteen, female, and an aspiring author. Writing is my passion, as are animals (major animal lover, here. ^_^). My current writing projects include a Legend of Zelda and a Pokemon fannovel, as well as planning an original one. I also enjoy roleplaying, but the characters are critical to me. Having them feel real is my main goal. ^_^

I've been a fan of LK 1 & 2 since I was five years old, and have yet to see the third movie. While I don't have a specifically favorite character, I like if not 'love' almost all of them. My screenname is also based on my first LK character, which I am making right now. :innocent:

Most of my stories/RP ideas usually do have a serious theme, though. Naturally, there are moments of comic relief or even forms of poetry involved. But, I believe I've droned on long enough. Feel free to drop me a line, I'm always open to meeting new people.

Over and out,

~ Kina.
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Re: Umm ... New?

Postby SimbasMate » March 15th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Hey Kina. :) Welcome to MLK! Have fun and I hope you enjoy your stay here. :D
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Simbaholikov » March 15th, 2010, 8:07 pm

Welcome to the Pride!
I hope you have fun around here :)
Simbaholikov

Postby Kina » March 15th, 2010, 8:08 pm

Hehe, thank you; SimbasMate and Simbaholic. I'm sure I will, too. ^_^
Kina

Postby YFWE » March 15th, 2010, 8:30 pm

It's good to meet another writer here! Pleasure to meet you, Kina. ^^
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Kina » March 15th, 2010, 8:34 pm

Vice versa, YFWE. And, it is nice to meet you as well. ^_^

*Huggles*
Kina

Postby PrincessKiara » March 15th, 2010, 9:07 pm

Nice to meet you! I’m Solle, 24 years old from Norway. :smile2: Hope you’ll like it here!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Panda-chan » March 15th, 2010, 9:11 pm

LOL STOP STALKING ME JANNA
Last edited by Panda-chan on January 18th, 2017, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 15th, 2010, 9:23 pm

Hello Kina, I'm SilverSimba01 and welcome to MLK, I hope you have a great time in here
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kina » March 15th, 2010, 9:32 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Nice to meet you! I’m Solle, 24 years old from Norway. :smile2: Hope you’ll like it here![/quote]

It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Solle. ^_^ And; so far I'm enjoying it.

[quote="Amanda"]And I'm Amanda, 13, from New Jersey, USA. Welcome to MLK! :D[/quote]

*Huggles* Thanks, Amanda.

[quote="SilverSimba01"]Hello Kina, I'm SilverSimba01 and welcome to MLK, I hope you have a great time in here[/quote]

Hello, Silver. Nice to meet you. ^_^
And, thanks. *Huggles*
Kina

Next

Return to Introductions