CuteNala has joined the par-tay!

Re: CuteNala has joined the par-tay!

Postby thanigraphics » February 27th, 2010, 9:12 am

welcome cutenala! Are you Kari from tlkfaa? :tojo:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CuteNala » February 27th, 2010, 9:15 am

Oh no, sorry. I'm not that CuteNala you know... D: What's a tlkfaa?
CuteNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

One day, I will be queen.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Neon » February 27th, 2010, 10:14 am

[quote="CuteNala"]Oh no, sorry. I'm not that CuteNala you know... D: What's a tlkfaa?[/quote]
Well your sig is a fanart from fan artist Kari and unless you have Kari's permission you have no right to use it.
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Postby KiarasMate » February 27th, 2010, 10:48 am

Hello CuteNala. ^^ It's nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy yourself here on MLK and I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to the Pride! :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Simbaholikov » February 27th, 2010, 1:46 pm

Welcome!
Have fun around here :)
Simbaholikov

Postby CuteNala » February 27th, 2010, 4:35 pm

[quote="Neon"][quote="CuteNala"]Oh no, sorry. I'm not that CuteNala you know... D: What's a tlkfaa?[/quote]
Well your sig is a fanart from fan artist Kari and unless you have Kari's permission you have no right to use it.[/quote]

Oh don't worry! That problem is already taken care of. :) One of your nice moderators here kindly PMed me to put a copyright by it, and I did. :D
CuteNala

Postby Dave » February 27th, 2010, 4:41 pm

Welcome to MLK! Hope you have a great time here!
I am feeling...ImageandImage<-- Made by TeenSimba
Image <--Made by Me
Dave

Postby CuteNala » February 27th, 2010, 4:47 pm

Thank you, Dave!^^
CuteNala

Postby LionkingLover » February 27th, 2010, 4:58 pm

welcome to the pride!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Postby CuteNala » February 27th, 2010, 5:03 pm

Thanks I appreciate it! :D
CuteNala

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions