Subject ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Subject ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Uzoma » February 13th, 2010, 12:36 pm

Welcome here on MLK :)
Uzoma

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Animals have feelings too.

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » February 15th, 2010, 10:06 am

Welcome to MLK!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 15th, 2010, 10:16 am

Welcome :) Have fun! :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby LionkingLover » February 15th, 2010, 11:24 pm

Welcome to My Lion King! I hope u have a great time!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Postby Baya » February 16th, 2010, 5:46 am

Welcome to MLK ^_^

First Piece of Advice: Don't judge yourself =) It is a matter of opinion whether you are cool or not =D

(P.S. Who the heck wants to be cool anyways? >_>)
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby KopaandMheetu » March 8th, 2010, 11:23 pm

well well thanks for all ur guys comments u gurs r the best and i hope to be friends with u all and if u guys wont to be friends with me add me thank u guys agen u r the best XD LOL ( = =)
Kopa and Mheetu
KopaandMheetu

its to lonly in this world }=

Postby TheWhistlerify » March 9th, 2010, 9:41 pm

Greetings =D
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby thanigraphics » March 12th, 2010, 2:34 pm

hai! :macho: welcome!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopaandMheetu » March 13th, 2010, 3:40 am

thank u every 1
( =
Kopa and Mheetu
KopaandMheetu

its to lonly in this world }=

Postby Ushujaa » March 29th, 2010, 2:19 am

Welcome to the pride buddy :)
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions