About time i said Hi.

About time i said Hi.

Postby Sushi » August 11th, 2016, 7:21 pm

Hello everyone.
:evil:
I have been on here (quietly lurking and reading) for a month or so now and thought it was about time to actually post an introduction.

I was a massive LK fan back in the day when it was released and watched it so much I wore the video tape out. Kind of forgot about it for a while but rediscovered it a few months ago when i started planning for a fursuit. Yes I am a furry and I am planning a Lion king inspired fursuit. But that is not all I am here for, I have seen just how much the films have been expanded on and I am really interested in reading fan fiction and getting to know the Lion king universe better.

I am a bit of a Scar fan, must say I think he is the best character and I just like bad guys in general really.
(The bad guys always have more fun, its good to be bad)

Sorry if that as a bit of a rant, I'm never very good with these introduction things.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

Re: About time i said Hi.

Postby Carl » August 11th, 2016, 8:29 pm

Welcome to MLK, Sushi. There's a rather diverse member base, so you should fit right in. Since you've been lurking for a while, you've probably got the site pretty well figured out, but should you need any help with anything, feel free to let myself, or another staff member, know and we'll gladly lend you a paw. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: About time i said Hi.

Postby SimbasGuard » August 12th, 2016, 4:59 am

Hello Sushi, have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions