Hi guys!

Hi guys!

Postby moonsugar33 » May 13th, 2016, 7:32 pm

:luau: My name's Beth! I'm 22 and live in Tasmania in the middle of the city with my best friend and my cat Casper.

:superexcited: When I was a little girl I watched The Lion King so many times I wore the video tape out. I've got two Simba plushies, a really nice Simba and Mufasa cookie jar, some DVDs and a poster of The Lion Guard, but I'm actually a massive merch collector in general and I'm really looking forward to expanding my Lion King collection! As well as finding some other Lion King items I had as a kid, like the audio tape cassette and some Little Golden Books, and I might have even had a Viewmaster reel at one point.

:testify: My current Lion King goals are to see the Broadway musical in Melbourne, to get my hands on a nice Kion plush (I'm eyeing off the jumbo one), and the Art of the Lion King book. And the Diamond Edition disc pack. And maybe one day the $1000 giclee of Simba and Mufasa. And a Lion King nursery for my future kids. One day.

:nod: Whenever I take Disney's Lion King character quiz, I tend to get Sarabi.

:please: I also really enjoy animation in general, and stories about talking animals too. The Animals of Farthing Wood and Little Bear were also a pretty big part of my childhood and foundation for who I am today.

:chuckle2: My life motto is "Be kind".

:nukasupergrin: So... nice to meet you!
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: Hi guys!

Postby FireAndSun » May 14th, 2016, 1:47 am

Hi there. It's nice to meet you. I hope you like your time here. :)
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 14th, 2016, 3:31 am

***Lioness bounces in the MLK Welcome Doors, slows then comes over** Welcome to MLK Beth, I'm Leviara, its nice to see new faces here in Our Pride! :D MLK is a Safe Warm Loving Nurturing Environment, The MLK Staff are Always Helpful and Caring as are the other MLK Prides Members too! So, feel free to make you're self at home, I hope you're stay is a wonderful one!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Buffy » May 14th, 2016, 5:17 am

Hey Beth! Welcome to the Pride! Any questions at all, feel free to ask me or the other mods (our usernames are in green).
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbasGuard » May 14th, 2016, 8:35 am

Welcome moonsugar33 It is awesome to see a new member join The Pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby moonsugar33 » May 14th, 2016, 12:32 pm

:please: Aww, thank you, all C:

:smile: I'd like to get to know all of you as well! This seems like a lovely community and I'm really happy I signed up here.
moonsugar33

Pride Points: 9

Postby linnea » May 14th, 2016, 1:24 pm

Hey there , welcome to MLK (:
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Squeely » May 15th, 2016, 2:08 pm

Cats and Little Bear and Farthing Wood? I must say, you have exquisite taste! Welcome to MLK, by the way.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Soren » June 3rd, 2016, 12:56 am

Welcome to the forum! I can already tell you will have some good posts on here!
Chasing Cars Sig by SimbasMate

ImageImageImageImage
Mood buttons by Carl
Soren
One day...

I may return.

Nickname(s): Hummingbird, Kiaraholic, Stranger, Dumbo, Balto
Pride Points: 31

Return to Introductions