Greetings one and all.

Re: Greetings one and all.

Postby Rem » April 24th, 2016, 4:41 am

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]Indeed, welcome, Rem! If you need any help with anything, feel free to let myself or another member of the staff know by way of PM! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)[/quote]

Hello Killjoy Dixon and thank you so much! =) I will do that. I really appreciate it^^.
"The problem is not the problem, The problem is your attitude toward the problem." ~ C.J.S. :?
Rem

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Marizzle » April 24th, 2016, 9:35 pm

Welcome to MLK, Rem! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » April 24th, 2016, 11:45 pm

A belated greetings! Welcome aboard, I find this place to be very positive and fun. Hope you will too ^-^
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Leviara_Lioness » April 25th, 2016, 3:28 am

****Levi lioness bounces in the welcome doors, slides a bit from being wet from the rain**
Hi Rem I'm Leviara, nice to see you here, Welcome to MLK, Were Glad you joined!! This is a Safe, Cool and Fun place to be, the Staff are very carring and helpful, as are All the Members too!
So, feel free to make you're home here!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Rem » April 25th, 2016, 7:36 am

Thank you everyone so much for the welcomes=) I can not wait to get to know you all!.

*Places a paw to the lioness, Levi's shoulder to help stop her from sliding much more, then with a smile listens to the kind greeting*
Hello Levi, it is nice to see you too:). Thank you so much! I am also glad^^ you all seem so kind. It sounds like an awesome place.

I will! I am excited^^. I am going to work on drawings this week of my lions and see about introducing them soon.
"The problem is not the problem, The problem is your attitude toward the problem." ~ C.J.S. :?
Rem

Postby Leviara_Lioness » April 26th, 2016, 4:21 am

[quote]*Places a paw to the lioness, Levi's shoulder to help stop her from sliding much more, then with a smile listens to the kind greeting*
Hello Levi, it is nice to see you too:). Thank you so much![/quote]

**Smiles as I'm helped by Rem to not slide around with Paws on my shoulders. :nalasmile: smiles sweetly.**
Awww Thank you Rem, and You are So Welcome Rem Sweetheart, always too! :nalasmile:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Rem » April 26th, 2016, 5:54 am

[quote="Leviara_Lioness"][quote]*Places a paw to the lioness, Levi's shoulder to help stop her from sliding much more, then with a smile listens to the kind greeting*
Hello Levi, it is nice to see you too:). Thank you so much![/quote]

**Smiles as I'm helped by Rem to not slide around with Paws on my shoulders. :nalasmile: smiles sweetly.**
Awww Thank you Rem, and You are So Welcome Rem Sweetheart, always too! :nalasmile:
[/quote]

Thank you :) It is a pleasure to meet you.
Rem

Postby ScarsLove » April 26th, 2016, 11:35 pm

:D Welcome to the pride!

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Tsuki » April 27th, 2016, 5:10 pm

Welcome to MLK :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby zerodix » April 28th, 2016, 8:11 pm

hey there, welcome to our pride ^^
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to Introductions