Hello Everyone.

Hello Everyone.

Postby nakuke » April 20th, 2016, 3:40 am

Thanks for reading, my name's Nakuke. I just recently turned 22 years old and am currently a university student although I will be graduating in just a few weeks.

I am sure almost everyone who registers shares the aspect but I have always been a very big TLK fan. When I was a kid I would watch the movie almost every couple days. I watched it in Spanish due to growing up elsewhere but when I immigrated to the US at the age of 6, my mother and I went to a flea market and I saw a guy selling VHS tapes. I saw one of the tapes had TLK but with "different artwork" and my English was nonexistent so I thought it was just a different box art for TLK 1 and I bought it.

Turns out I had bought TLK 2 and I just love it to this day. Even as a kid romance movies/shows were my niche so TLK 2 was in my opinion perfect, especially its music.

I recently have been watching Disney movies again because my girlfriend is a big Disney fan and after I watched TLK 2 with her I googled some Lion King stuff and found this forum again (I have known about this forum and a couple others since I was a kid, but never signed up for any).

My hobbies are playing and listening to music of all types: especially folk and traditional music, soundtracks; reading history, and collecting anime figures.

I hope to have a good time here. Thanks.
nakuke

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Hello Everyone.

Postby SimbasGuard » April 21st, 2016, 6:14 am

* Roars a friendly greeting to nakuke * Welcome to My Lion King nakuke, it is awesome when a new member joins our Pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Amur_Tiger » April 21st, 2016, 9:17 pm

*Perks ears*

Reading history you say, which era?

Also welcome to the forum, though I only just arrived myself!
Amur_Tiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Elton John » April 21st, 2016, 9:33 pm

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Leviara_Lioness » April 22nd, 2016, 4:02 am

[quote="nakuke"]Thanks for reading, my name's Nakuke. I just recently turned 22 years old and am currently a university student although I will be graduating in just a few weeks.

I am sure almost everyone who registers shares the aspect but I have always been a very big TLK fan. When I was a kid I would watch the movie almost every couple days. I watched it in Spanish due to growing up elsewhere but when I immigrated to the US at the age of 6, my mother and I went to a flea market and I saw a guy selling VHS tapes. I saw one of the tapes had TLK but with "different artwork" and my English was nonexistent so I thought it was just a different box art for TLK 1 and I bought it.

Turns out I had bought TLK 2 and I just love it to this day. Even as a kid romance movies/shows were my niche so TLK 2 was in my opinion perfect, especially its music.

I recently have been watching Disney movies again because my girlfriend is a big Disney fan and after I watched TLK 2 with her I googled some Lion King stuff and found this forum again (I have known about this forum and a couple others since I was a kid, but never signed up for any).

My hobbies are playing and listening to music of all types: especially folk and traditional music, soundtracks; reading history, and collecting anime figures.

I hope to have a good time here. Thanks.[/quote]

**Lioness bounces in the Welcome Doors**
WOW I Loved reading it! Well nakuke, WELCOME To MLK, I'm Leviara, MLK is the Coolest Pride Anywhere! MLK is a Safe, Warm, Loving Pride, The Staff are Very Caring and Helpful as are All the Members here too! So Welcome and feel free to make this you're home nakuke! :nalasmile:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby nakuke » April 22nd, 2016, 4:35 am

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I don't get to spend a lot of time online due to work etc but I'll be around. :D

[quote="Amur_Tiger"]*Perks ears*

Reading history you say, which era?

Also welcome to the forum, though I only just arrived myself![/quote]

Really, anything, but as a kid I was particularly interested in Ancient Egypt. Most of the time though I will read a tidbit from a certain place and time and end up researching for hours about that specific point of history.
nakuke

Pride Points: 2

Postby Amur_Tiger » April 22nd, 2016, 4:56 am

[quote="nakuke"]Really, anything, but as a kid I was particularly interested in Ancient Egypt. Most of the time though I will read a tidbit from a certain place and time and end up researching for hours about that specific point of history.[/quote]

Neat, I tend to favor the classical greek era myself, though like yourself it's easy to be drawn into other things when you run into an odd bit of info.
Amur_Tiger

Pride Points: 9

Return to Introductions