Hello!

Hello!

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » March 1st, 2016, 12:15 pm

Hi, I'm Darkshine! I've been a fan of TLK, [and any Disney movie really] for my entire life. I've grown up on those movies. But I think I really got more into the fandom around the time I hit 4-5th grade. I'm in 10th now. The Lion King is my favorite animated movie, and nothing will ever change that! I've been wanting to collect, especially the figurines and the plushies, but I only have so much money, haha. Sadly, I don't have as much as other collectors out there but I'll get there someday! My dream item is to get an authentic Disney Store Kovu. He is my favorite character from the franchise. I'm also a fan of many other things to, which I will get to in a moment.
In 2014, I was able to go to a Los Angeles production of the Broadway show, and let me tell you, it was fantastic! I was able to get front row seats, which was incredible! I was wearing a Scar shirt, and at some point during the show, I swear the actor playing Scar looked straight at me. And I am also very lucky to say that right behind me in the second row, Tim Rice was also watching. I just was fangirling all over the place. Unfortunately, shy little me didn't go up and ask for an autograph, but there also were a lot of people crowding him, so I didn't want to add to that. It was still pretty awesome though!
The only thing I'd say I'm more obsessed with than TLK is my favorite book series, Warriors by Erin Hunter. I've been reading those for as long as I can remember. I've met the author four different times, traveling as far as almost across the entire US. The farthest was when I lived in Hawaii, and flew all the way to Illinois. I own all the books in hardcover, and paperback editions of the new covers. I also have all the companion books, and some posters from tours. About 75% of my collection is autographed and personalized. I even was called "The Ultimate Fan" twice by the author, and almost got my name on the dedication page of one of the books.
I also love animals, but my favorites are cats big and small and dragons, Tom Hiddleston, acting, and dancing.

Here are some other things, including the ones I mentioned, that I am interested in and willing to discuss with you!

-Warrior Cats
-Owls of Ga'Hoole
-The Redwall series
-Wings of Fire
-Ratha's Creature series
-Other series/novels about animals [I've read many, and there are still more I want to get my paws on! I just listed my favorite ones above.]
- Disney [especially TLK of course!]
- Some other animated movies, including How to Train Your Dragon, Balto, Spirit, The Land Before Time, Ice Age, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, Puss in Boots, and Alpha and Omega
- movies with real animals, my favorites are the Buddies franchise [don't judge], Black Beauty, and Cats and Dogs
-Marvel and DC Loki <3]
-Doctor Who
-Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
-The Chronicles of Narnia
-Harry Potter
-The Inheritance Cycle
-Star Wars and little bit of Star Trek
-Jurassic Park
-My Little Pony, Webkinz and Littlest Pet Shops
-Pokemon [only on orange league in the anime]
-Video games [I am actually weird when it comes to them. I love them, but I don't play them a lot. Also, a lot of the ones I will list are ones that I haven't actually tried yet, but look interesting!] Zoo Tycoon, Kinectimals, Spyro, Mario games, Zelda, Skyrim, The Sims and World of Warcraft

I might try to get into Ginga and Wolf's Rain. And I know a lot of the things I like are childish, but I don't care! :)
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Hello!

Postby Tsuki » March 1st, 2016, 4:27 pm

Welcome to MLK!

Wow lots of fandoms! I approve. Oh Ginga and Wolf's Rain are fantastic! Really recommend them :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Elton John » March 1st, 2016, 4:41 pm

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » March 1st, 2016, 7:21 pm

Thank you, guys!
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby InsaneSeagull » March 2nd, 2016, 11:09 pm

I see that we share some fandoms! Welcome and enjoy your time with us! ^^
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Gemini » March 3rd, 2016, 2:56 am

Welcome to MLK, Darkshine! :sweet: Hope you like it here.

I'm a big fan of animated movies, including some of the ones you listed, and I think a lot of people here share this as well... so hopefully you'll make some nice friends! If you have any questions on how things work around here, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Have fun and enjoy your stay. c:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby SimbasGuard » March 3rd, 2016, 7:50 am

Hello Darkshine Laufeyson We have several interests in common as well I am also of a mind that when it comes to movies, television, comics, Books, and video games. You are never too old for something you enjoy. 8-) Have fun Here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Leviara_Lioness » March 5th, 2016, 4:48 am

***Bouncy Lioness runns in through the MLK doors slipping and sliding a bit, from wet paws from rain** **shakes yur paw** Hi I'm Leviara, Welcome Darkshine, to MLK, where its the Best TLK Pride Ever!! The Staff are Ever helpful and the Members are wonderful and caring! Please enjoy you're stay here! This's a Very Safe and Loving Pride here at MLK!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Return to Introductions