Hello,Hallo,Salut and so on...

Hello,Hallo,Salut and so on...

Postby Lionkingview » February 16th, 2016, 12:45 am

Hello everybody,

my name is Jan i'm a 20 year old dude from germany and (to no one's surprise) a lion king fan.

I've watched the lion king quite a lot when i was younger ,but i watched the lion king 2 a lot more(don't ask me why ....i wouldn't be able to explain it to you if i tried. )
When i was 15 i stumbled upon Doug Walkers riff trax of the lion king(it's hilarious) and thus my interrest in the movie (and it's sequell(as well as midquell)) resurfaced once again.
I actually joined another TLK Forum called the lion king pride forum back then.

Now let's get the mandatorie stuff out of the way.

Favourite Movie(s): The Lion KIng(Duh) :roll: , A clockwork Orange, Donnie Darko, Metropolis, The Millenium Triology(The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest.) and Amelie

Favorite Books: The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy,The Restaurant at the End of the Universe,Life the Universe and everything, so long and thanks for all the fish,Dirk Gentlys Holistic Detective Agency,Deception Point,The Dragon with the Girl tattoo,Inferno(by Dan Brown , not the Dante one),The Disaster Artist,

Favorite Music: Pink Floyd, David Bowie,Peter Licht,Rammstein, Beethoven, Kc and the sunshine band,Iron Butterfly,Eminem,Kendrick Lamar,MGMT, Beck,Björk,all kinds of Soundtracks,Macklemore,shmoyoho,Die Prinzen,die Ärzte , .......and the list goes on.

Phew, now i hope that i will have a good time in these forums, :lol:

Almost forgot about something . I also have a youtube channel , it's also called "Lionkingview"
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lionkingview/videos

Alright....th-th-th-that's all folks :D
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 6

Re: Hello,Hallo,Salut and so on...

Postby Braveheart » February 16th, 2016, 12:57 pm

Hello, welcome for joining us at MLK, have a great time. :D
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby juhouh » February 16th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Welcome to the pride :salute:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Elton John » February 16th, 2016, 1:34 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Gemini » February 16th, 2016, 7:37 pm

Hello, there, lionkingview! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby it means no worries » February 16th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Willkommen in MLK!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby SimbasGuard » February 17th, 2016, 7:26 am

Hello Lionkingview have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Tsuki » February 17th, 2016, 10:13 pm

Welcome to MLK :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Leviara_Lioness » February 19th, 2016, 4:04 am

**Energetic Lioness bounces in the doors slides on the carpet from wet paws from rainy weather** Hi Jan I'm Leviara, nice to meet you, and Welcome to MLK :D ! I hope you Enjoy you're stay, The Staff and Members are All very Helpful and Caring! This's a Safe and Cool place to be, I should know :nalasmile: !
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Marizzle » February 26th, 2016, 8:20 pm

Welcome to MLK, LKV. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Next

Return to Introductions