Hello . . . I'm New

Hello . . . I'm New

Postby Sweetbriar » November 5th, 2015, 5:34 pm

Hello! I joined a few days ago on Tuesday, November 3, 2015. My name is (unfortunately) classified by my parents' insistence. Anyway, I would like to be called either Sweetbriar or Nthanda. It means "star" in some African language. I can't recall witch one. I'm 14 years of age and am homeschooled by my mother.

I came across this place by searching Google for cream colored cat pictures. When I found one I liked, I clicked on it. But there was a picture I liked more in its "Related Images" box. Clicking on it, I saw something that had something to do with the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Opening the page, I discovered this site with a Warriors role-play by Iri and Zoketi. Pleased, I joined. And upon discovering that this place was all The Lion King stuff, my pleasure only grew.

If you wouldn't mind, could you get back to me on who you are and some other stuff I need to know? Thanks!
Sweetbriar
The lioness isn't submissive

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

She just lets you be king for as long as she wants

Nickname(s): Nia
Pride Points: 2

Re: Hello . . . I'm New

Postby InsaneSeagull » November 5th, 2015, 5:37 pm

Welcome! I'm Kristina, and I'm really pleased to meet you! :)
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Shadowfax » November 5th, 2015, 5:55 pm

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here. If you want to find out more about the members here, just click on peoples usernames and it'll take you to their profile :)

If you have any questions at all, feel free to drop me a private message or any of the other staff members (green and red names) :)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Ultra Fox » November 5th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Hiya!
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Elton John » November 5th, 2015, 10:07 pm

Welcome!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby MrTitans » November 5th, 2015, 10:13 pm

Welcome

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Sweetbriar » November 5th, 2015, 10:32 pm

THANKS! It really helps me gain confidence here when you reply welcomingly.
Sweetbriar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » November 5th, 2015, 10:35 pm

Welcome to MLK :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Sweetbriar » November 5th, 2015, 10:36 pm

Nice to meet you.
Sweetbriar

Postby Marizzle » November 5th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Welcome to MLK! If you need any help, just send me a Private message! :cheese:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Next

Return to Introductions