New lioness wanders in nervously

New lioness wanders in nervously

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 3rd, 2015, 9:41 am

**:hopeful2: Leviara the lioness walks in very cautiously sliding through the entryway very quietly,nervously :butwhy: , feeling her/my way around, tapping with my front paws which have no claws and using my lionesses tail thumping it all around as to feel my surroundings by using sound waves, as a form of (lioness sonar) to bounce sound waves offa solid things infront or around me, as not to fall into something, as my lioness body is scarred up from accidents, also being born (clawless) in both back and front paws, feeling and is defenseless, cannot fight, nore has the skills to fight/defend my self.. my lioness eyes are beautiful, as they are vivid blue green through the left one as it can be seen.. as my right lioness eye is completely blind (silvery/blue tinted over), and left one is a bit more than 1/2 blind, as it can see, but very dimly lit colored images, that a very fuzzy as it has a silvery circle covering most of the black pupil that's dilated allot..I feel around with my lioness paws picking up greyish semi colored images of walls with my left lioness eye :( .. trying to sense my way I find a spot and rest there against the wall, relaxing by a heater vent, keeping warm, calm and quiet.. feeling very nervous and vulnerable.. :sob3: **

lays on my lioness side very nervously, as i'm waiting for others to arrive :butwhy: ....

OOC: Out of character) hey everyone, I'm Leviara, I'm 13, as also actually my full name is, (Leviara Cleopah Jasmine), but I you can call me what you want of any of those, or you can make up a name for me if you like, that you wana call me. I'm a new lioness girl here, as I just joined moments ago, so i'm feeling very very shy, nervous and a little frightened..Ok, IRL also i'm actually blue/green eyed and Blind as my lioness character is, I'm fully blind in my right eye, and 60% blind in my left, my sight isnt good to say the least..I design my lioness char after me, in allot of ways after my IRL (In real life) strengths or weaknesses, as it gives her a more real feel. this's why I'm using bold font at a fair size, so I can read it with my left eye, with what vision is left.. someone will have to help my lioness char/me around as I dont wana bump into things and get hurt.........I'm also a TLK Artist, and a lioness furry, and furry artist, I draw/paint/digital art really good, how with bad eye sight?? Well I've got a specialized wrote method of doing it, as I have it down really well, so I can draw and do PC digital art with my art program CorelDraw X7 suite, as near good as anyone else.. well I'm glad to be here, I'll wait in my lionesses den and check on and off to see if I have anyone greeting me back, oh, my Lioness char will use her paws to feel you on youre face and paws to identify you and see you in her head first, then with her left eye.she was born (clawless) on both front and back, as she also has no mother, which left her as she was a cubby, she wants a mommy lion very badly, even several if someone will adopt her??! Her father was taken from her, after she was 5 months old, then till now she has by a miracle survived on her own...till now, as she/I am joining this pride for, Love, warmth, protection, and helping others too. she/I wants to feel needed, wanted and loved!

BIC(back in character) Leviara Lays on her lionesses side very nervously as she listens and dimly looks off with her left eye, waiting to be welcomed, to the pride.. :guilty2:..
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Re: New lioness wanders in nervously

Postby Tsuki » November 3rd, 2015, 7:58 pm

Welcome to MLK :). Hope you enjoy yourself here.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Ultra Fox » November 3rd, 2015, 8:08 pm

Hello and welcome to MLK!
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 3rd, 2015, 8:50 pm

Welcome to MLK! :D
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby FireAndSun » November 3rd, 2015, 9:32 pm

Welcome to MLK. Hope you like it here. :)
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 4th, 2015, 4:16 am

** :superexcited: looking up I feel and see as best I can the others, TheBlueQueen,SimbaPrescott, Ultra Fox,Tsuki, Smiles :D as I hear them as well*** (Lioness speaking) "Well my my thank you Guys, I just Love you All!!! Yes I'm feeling more relaxed, as I'm feeling welcomed!it's leik soooooooooo big here, and there sooo many of everyone, its overwhelming a bit to my senses, but I'm happy!! :D :D I appreciate youre understanding me, it really makes my life here easier! *** :hug3: :hug3: huggs lovingly sweetly, tightly ,TheBlueQueen,SimbaPrescott,Ultra Fox,Tsuki** Oh I just wana say, if I'm :ugh2: "derpy Pawed" (goofy pawed) on posting and other social stuffs, please understand uhhm I'm still learning the Pride Life Style, cauze I never been part of a Pride thing before, not this big anyways! Yes Thank You for the Welcomes! I Loved it, and feel Loved!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!! :D GothPrincessKiara Thank you SO Much for guiding me here!!! Yes She did everyone,I appreciate it leik SOOOOOOO much!! :hug3: :hug3: :hug3: ***feels her lioness face with my paws to know her position,then huggs Kiara lovingly*** "I Wub Chuu Kiara =^_^=" I'm so lucky to have you helping me too, along with everyone!

**gets up slowly facing forward, slowly moving my lioness head side to side and up and down, as I firmly thumping tap my lioness tail on the ground and feel about carefully with my paws along the wall's and floor, which are trembling nervously as I try to get my bearings!**
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 4th, 2015, 4:29 am

Hello! Wanna be friends? You seem so nice! Do you like the lion guard? I would LOVE to see some of your art. What type of music do you like? Do you like to read?
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 4th, 2015, 4:39 am

we can tell you like to rol play and your really good at it
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 4th, 2015, 4:45 am

** feeling her way there, walks over to _TravelerBlu_ hears her lion voice, feels her face with my lioness paws to sense and see her, looking at her with my left lioness eye and huggs her gently tightly :hug3: :hug4: , smiling softly facing her :happy5: ** (Leviara Lioness Speaking) hi I'm Leviara, OMG yes I'd love to be friends hon, well my sweetness is an inherent part of my nature naturally! OMG I so Love the Lion Guard too, I'm just getting to know all about it, TLK and All related I love too!!! The Lion Guard, Return of the roar Its premier is coming out I think 22cd of November 2015 on Disney Jr. :D :D :D I cannot wait to see it! sits **purring with her as I relax with everyone :glee2: **

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]we can tell you like to rol play and your really good at it[/quote]

**looks over to her GothPrincessKiara, smiles gently :happy5: **Yeah Kiara you're right I do, I have allot of time on mehh paws to think it up, so I guess its a natural thing for me to do!
Last edited by Leviara_Lioness on November 4th, 2015, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 4th, 2015, 4:50 am

*Lukio the Japanese lioness with black ear tips and rims and a red chieftain ribbon around her tail steps toward and smiles happily* *lukio speaks in her gentle yet commanding chieftain voice* I am also very exited for the lion guard. I'm having a if party at my "den" whenever itpremeires! My favourite character so far is Tiifu! Do you have a YouTube? I can sub you if you want :P you will like this place a lot of you like lion king! Do you collect lion king?
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Next

Return to Introductions