[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hello! It's Shadowstar360 here! — My Lion King Forum

Hello! It's Shadowstar360 here!

Hello! It's Shadowstar360 here!

Postby ShadowStar360 » October 16th, 2009, 1:47 am

Hi! I just got an account on MLK! It's very cool! :D Anybody have any tips or suggestions? :innocent:
ShadowStar360

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Shadowstar360!

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hello! It's Shadowstar360 here!

Postby CheetahCat » October 16th, 2009, 1:49 am

Welcome to the forum my friend, hope you will have a wonderful time here and I'm looking forward of reading your posts in the future. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby ShadowStar360 » October 16th, 2009, 1:50 am

Thanks! It's very nice to meet you! :)
ShadowStar360

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Shadowstar360!

Postby Mike » October 16th, 2009, 1:53 am

Hiya =D Welcome to the forums! It's not easy to give out specific advice to someone new, but MLK has something for everyone =) There's a RP section, a Fan Art section with weekly contests, loads of threds discussing the characters, events, actors, songs, scenes and every other element of TLK, there's a graphics section where you can either show off your own work or request signatures... Basically there's loads of good stuff ^.^ I'm sure you'll find your place here.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby ShadowStar360 » October 16th, 2009, 1:54 am

Ooooo sounds like fun! 8-)
ShadowStar360

Shadowstar360!

Postby Moka » October 16th, 2009, 6:56 am

Hi ShadowStar! Yeah like Mike said we have a bunch of cool things to do. It's best to start by reading that Welcome PM that was sent automatically to new members :]

Welcome to MLK, and I hope you have a great time here!
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby thanigraphics » October 16th, 2009, 9:37 am

hya! welcome Shadowstar, enjoy your stay at the most awesome TLK pride online :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby ShadowStar360 » October 17th, 2009, 12:23 am

Thanks everyone! I'm sure I will! 8-)
ShadowStar360

Shadowstar360!

Postby SilverSimba01 » October 17th, 2009, 12:26 am

Hi ShadowStar360 and welcome to MLK, I hope you have a great time here :D
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Zeke » October 18th, 2009, 5:35 am

Welcome to MLK. Hope you enjoy your stay :)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to Introductions